Tecnifibre TFight 255 Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: I cracked one of my Babolat racquets so needed to look for a replacement. I have been playing with the Babolat Drive Z Lite for a while. I know a lot of players like heavier racquets but I'm a relatively small adult and a heavy racquet fatigues my arm. The TFight 255 is very comparable to the Babolat Drive Z Lite. I'm more of a low spin/flat hitter for groundies (I play doubles) and the TFight hit solid driving shots from the baseline. At net it was very maneuverable and my volley shots and overheads had sting and pop on them. I do use lots of spin for serves and found the TFight was easy to serve with. I was able to place my ball on serves which is important to me. Wide spin serve, spin into body, up the tee with spin or hard flat. Yahoo! I imagine it will be even more spin once I get the racquets with the hybrid strings I like instead of the demo racquet's full bed of multi. Yes, I ordered up two of the racquets. Have demoed many racquets trying to find a light weight racquet that still could deliver the hard baseline shot that I like and the spin serve. After demoing so many racquets that didn't pass all tests around the court, I was so happy to find the TFight 255. I'm a 3.5/4.0 USTA player.
From: Katie, 1/14