Prince T22 White/Pink Junior Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: Nice fit and there is no break-in required. Purchased this for wife whose size match well with the junior sizes. It's her first Prince shoes and she loves them. She does not want to go back to Kswiss or Nike shoes.
From: InDZone, 12/11

Comments: This is an outstanding shoe. It is so good I got my friend and my dad to get the shoe too. They all said they loved it.
From: Aundree, NYC,NY,USA 01/10

Comments: This shoe is amazing. After 6 months of using this shoe,playing 4 times a week, it feels like this shoe is still brand new.I got my parents and friends to get the shoe and they all thought this shoe was amazing.I highly recommend this shoe.
From: Josh, Sacramento, FL, USA 12/09

Comments: This is really good shoe, comfortable, stable and has good ventilation.

Comments: Great shoe way better than any other shoe.Adias, Nike,and Babolat shoes made my feet ache. I highly recommend this shoe.
From: Brandon Youngstown,Ohio,U.S.A 11/09

Comments: Runs short in length.
From: anon. 07/09

Comments: This shoe gave me a serious ankle injury and my friend had the same problem. You should get the nike ballistec 1.2.

Prince T22 White/Pink Junior Shoes - Where to go from here