Comments: I've had the racquet for maybe six weeks or so, strung with Head IntelliTour 16 at 52. I like it quite a bit. It is completely consistent, it has cut down on the trampoline effect I can't stand and it has been really solid in pushing through balls where I really need to drive it straight down the line but with a more flexible racquet I sometimes end up with the ball sailing into the doubles alley. Drop shots and slices have basically been very, very good. Groundstrokes are solid, but not as powerful as other racquets. It could be more powerful for serves and the bottom of the sweet spot is, let's say, bitter. It is just a brick at the bottom. All of that said, I've purchased many more expensive racquets and I really like this for what I am trying to do out there. I got it for a stiff frame that would cut down on balls where I feel like the frame has too much give. This frame does not have that problem. I've been able to control and power through backhands well too. It is light, and clearly not for everyone, but for me (some power ground strokes, but more spin and lefty angles and lots of geometry in what I am trying to do) this has been a nice stick. Do not string this tight. At 52 lbs it is still pretty tight. When I restring I may drop it to 48 lbs.
From: Lefty, 3/14