Comments: I like this racquet because it is easy on the arm. I can manage to move it from groundstrokes to volley. For hard hitting, it is good enough until you play with a 4.0 player. Hard hitting made this one a little to hard to hit my best. On serve, it is super. You get a lot of speed, precision but not enough of the spin to manage against your opponent. I recommend this racquet to any intermediate player.
From: Iris, 3/14

Comments: Update: Now that I've actually bought the racquet and strung it up with Volkl Cyclone 17g at mid tension, I'm loving this setup. It's very crisp and has a nice balance of flex and stiffness. The plow through is right in my alley, and I can direct the ball right where I want it to go. Where the demo strings caused erratic shots, that's no longer the case with the 17g string. It's true that there is power loss outside the sweet spot, but it was not as bad with the 17g. At the racquet's crazy low price, this was a great buy!

Comments: With this racquet selling at a low price, I took the plunge to give it a demo. The plow through was quite solid, my flat serves had plenty of pop, and I was getting great spin on my shots. My big beef was the strings that came with the racquet, for it felt the ball was getting pocketed way too much, causing some of my shots to be erratic against big hitters. But once I dialed into the racquet, I was sold. I just received them at the time of this writing, so I can't wait to string them up and play some matches.

Comments: Bought this one on a whim given the low price. It is out of my usual spec range as I like racquets in the mid 11s with flex ratings in the low 60s. Love it on serves and volleys, but not so much on groundies. The TW testers hit the nail on the head when they said it was dead outside the sweet spot. If you don't hit it right in the middle, it feels like hitting a light pole with a 2x4. Decent power, control was only so so, and that's when strung with Dunlop Black Widow soft poly at 50 lbs in the mains and 46 lbs on the crosses. I hit with lots of spin with long and fast strokes.
From: Greg, 12/13