Wilson Steam 96 Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: I agree with Chaz. I am 4.5 player and tried this racquet for a few times but it was not up to the Davenport/Henin model standards. Don't know why Wilson decided to drop the most popular racquet in the women's pro game from a few years ago. I hope Wilson should come back to the Davenport/Henin model standards.
From: Dursun, 1/14

Comments: I'm a 4.5 player and tried this racquet for 2 months at 2-3 times per week. I am putting both racquets I just bought up for sale because of the small sweet spot and poor feel.
From: Dennis, 12/13

Comments: I demod this thinking it would be an update to the BLX Tour, but it was not up to the Davenport/Henin model standards. Don't know why Wilson decided to drop the most popular racquet in the women's pro game from a few years ago.
From: Chaz, 10/13

Comments: This racquet is sick! I've never played with a stick that made me feel like I had to write a review, but this one deserved it. I've played with the old KFactor 6.1 and the Prince EXO Graphite 93 and I wanted something slightly lighter and a little more forgiving and this is the one. Plenty of plow through from the baseline, serves big, and volleys like a mid size. I'm a club pro in his early 30's, and this will be my racquet of choice for the time being. Nice job Wilson!
From: Brandon, 5/13

Comments: This is not a good racquet for players with arm problems. Players of the tour series may find this racquet to be very stiff. I think Wilson should have made this more flexible.
From: Shane, 5/13

Comments: Wilson should have made this racquet more flexible. It feels similar to the BLX Tour. But this is too stiff and it hurt my arm after only one hour of play. Wilson shouldn't have messed around with the specs of a very good racquet. I'm still gonna be using the BLX Tour. I'm a 4.5 player who hits flat off both wings much like Lindsay Davenport, only shorter.
From: Jamie, 3/13