Solinco Tour Bite 19 (1.10) String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: First hit and I'm SOLD! I have never played with a poly that has so much....EVERYTHING! Control, power, comfort, touch, and most of all, spin. This string is just plain amazing. Balls fell like they were dropped off a cliff. There was zero discomfort which encourages faster swings which translated into more spin. I have to say that this is what I've been looking for. Control off both sides was un-freakin-believable. I have ordered some 18g to try as well, but I have to say that this string is hands down the best I've ever installed. I used it in a Volkl C10 Pro with Solinco Tour Bite 19 mains and Gosen OG 18g crosses at 52 lbs. I will probably go to 55 lbs on my next restring.
From: Robert, 5/15

Comments: Very impressed with this string. Works beautifully in my Prestige MP. It opens up the dense string bed and offers a nice blend of power, spin, and control. I string at 52/51 lbs or around there. Have had no arm issues.
From: AY, 6/14