Solinco Tour Bite 19 (1.10) String Customer feedback

Comments: This is a fantastic Hybrid poly. I use it in the mains of my 18x20 Head Youtek IG Prestige Mid. My crosses are a Dunlop Multi and the combo seems to be great. My racquet head size is 93 square inches, so I string these at 42 lbs and my crosses at 48 lbs. These strings play soft and the spin I get in my tight string pattern is fantastic. I highly recommend these strings.

Comments: This string offers incredible bite and power, as well as control. I have had arm problems with a hybrid but none with the 19 or 18, and it feels soft even at 60lbs. It rewards big swings, but touch shots are easy with great feel for a poly. Being easy on the arm is in part due to my incredible Donnay Pro One racquet, an awesome combo! I get a good 10 hrs of play if I want the best performance.

Solinco Tour Bite 19 (1.10) String - Where to go from here