Solinco Tour Bite 19 (1.10) String Customer feedback

Comments: Very impressed with this string. Works beautifully in my Prestige MP. It opens up the dense string bed and offers a nice blend of power, spin, and control. I string at 52/51 lbs or around there. Have had no arm issues.
From: AY, 6/14

Comments: I am impressed! I have used an infinite combinations of multis, natural gut, and poly hybrids over the last 4-5 years due to past arm issues. I thought I would never be able to use a full bed of poly. Yonex PTP 120 changed that -- a very playable and comfortable poly string. I recently tried Solinco Tour Bite 1.10 and I am gobsmacked -- it is an amazing blend of power, control, comfort, feel, and spin! Groundstrokes dive onto the lines and kick serves explode off the court. Volleys are terrific! Just the right amount of both comfort and control and the most spin of any set-up I have ever tried. Just great string!

Comments: This is a fantastic Hybrid poly. I use it in the mains of my 18x20 Head Youtek IG Prestige Mid. My crosses are a Dunlop Multi and the combo seems to be great. My racquet head size is 93 square inches, so I string these at 42 lbs and my crosses at 48 lbs. These strings play soft and the spin I get in my tight string pattern is fantastic. I highly recommend these strings.

Comments: This string offers incredible bite and power, as well as control. I have had arm problems with a hybrid but none with the 19 or 18, and it feels soft even at 60lbs. It rewards big swings, but touch shots are easy with great feel for a poly. Being easy on the arm is in part due to my incredible Donnay Pro One racquet, an awesome combo! I get a good 10 hrs of play if I want the best performance.

Solinco Tour Bite 19 (1.10) String - Where to go from here