Solinco Tour Bite 17 (1.20) String Mini Reel 328' Customer feedback

Comments: A really good string, lots of topspin, but it's so stuff on my Babolat PD. Better to hybrid it.
From: Zixuan, 2/14

Comments: Finally pulled the trigger and purchased a reel. First time stringing the TB on my own. The coating on the string offers smooth glossy grey color which I found to be slippery on the clamps. I had to tighten up the clamps to hold it. This string is stiff and can be a challenge to weave especially towards down the throat. Strung a full set on the RQiS Tour 1 at 52/54 lbs. Took the Yonex on court to a match - WOW! Great performance. No doubt there's ample power and spin; the biggest change I noticed was the control. Pairing the right string tension and the frame is paramount to reap the benefit, otherwise, your frame will feel like a board.

Comments: Plays great at 56/52 lbs in my 18x20 Graphine Speed Pro, not the smoothest of feel, but gives tons of bite and spin. Gives me great swing confidence and touch. I swing aggressively with a good dose of brush up and yet this string still plays good after 30 hours of court time!
From: Anton, 3/13