Gosen AK Pro 16 String Customer feedback

Comments: Great string, great feel. I put this in the crosses and Polylon SP 17g in the mains, and I get a great feel and durability. Highly recommended.
From: Kenneth A, Davis, CA, USA 07/09

Comments: This string is very good. I enjoyed the solid feel and it offered power comfortably. I didnít have to work the ball as much to apply spin and it was great for serving effortless power with added control. I do feel after a few matches, durability suffers, but you do notice it still offers good overall performance. My racquet is strung at 56lbs and use I use a Yonex MP 2i. I would recommend this string to anybody who is looking for an all around string at an affordable price.
From: Ryan, Coventry, UK. 3/04

Comments: It plays great at the first 4-5 sets. It feels crisp as others indicated and resiliency is very good. It holds tension quite well and has reasonable durability. At its price, it is good value. The only drawback is, it loses playability/resiliency after 4-5 sets and feels a little dead. It shows particularly in spin and drop volley. I cut the string after 7 or 8 sets eventually.
From: Jeffrey, San Jose, CA, USA. 4/03

Comments: This string is one of the best for the price. Great playability. More crisp than Wilson NXT or Gamma Live Wire XP. Durability was great. I am a 4.0, serve and volley player.
From: Scott, Alexandria, VA. USA 9/02

Comments: Gosen Super Tec Anna Kournikova Pro 16 is a great string! I love the crisp feel. Spin and control is awesome. With the control of this string my serve improved tremendously I was able to hold my serve easily and I gained confidence on my groundies. The best thing about this string is it doesnít cost very much. You canít beat the price for this excellent string. I highly recommend it.
From: Jericho, Manila, Philippines 6/02

Comments: This string is great. What is lacks in duarability it makes up for in playability and resiliancy. I love this stuff.
From: Tim, Paducah, Kentucky, USA 11/01