Solinco Revolution 16 (1.30) String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: Awesome string. It is very durable and barely loses tension. It creates a lot of spin and control. Highly recommend it.
From: Allen, 3/13

Comments: Amazing string. Lots of topspin and shape on the ball. It is very durable and it took me almost 2 months to break it strung at 56 lbs. The strings barely lose tension and I would highly recommend it.
From: Allen, 12/12

Comments: This is a super solid feeling string but I am a little disappointed with the power level. I had Big Hitter Blue Rough on before this and I was expecting the same power but with a stiffer feel. unfortunately, I was wrong. Power is too low. Spin is good and looks cool but I am getting no depth on my shots with this string.

Comments: I've been using Luxilon for the last two and a half years on my 93 head radical and liked it. I've hybrided it and used full poly at 65 lbs. I just thought I would have to get used to the stiffness of poly strings. So I dropped my tension to 60 lbs, with my last Lux string job and I hate it. It's softer, but no control. A friend of mine told me to try Solinco Revolution, and I'm sold! Strung at 62 lbs., this string feels as close to nylon as I've felt since I switched to poly! Great bite, nice power, and the strings don't move, (my favorite aspect of poly strings! Goodbye Luxilon, Hello Solinco!
From: Ryan, Seattle, Wa. USA. 07/10

Comments: Like someone else said, this string has a distinctly "plastiky" stiff, feel to it, at least in 16g. I strung full bed of it at 55lbs and it felt really nasty first time I hit. It loosened up some more for a few weeks, while I poped strings on 2 of my other racquets (RDS001MP), and now it feels actually pretty playable, but with so many polyester strings out there, this string is towards the bottom of my list. I also tested Solinco's red strings and those were very decent.
From: Anton, Staten Island, NY, USA. 07/10

Comments: This is by far the best string I have ever used. There is lots and lots of power, tons of feel and control. The best string ever made.
From: Ian, El Paso, TX. 6/10

Comments: Hybrided it with True Feel multi on my Prestige, and once again their polys are a pain to string. I liked the string because it gave me decent spin and a lot of control. The con about this string is that you don't get that much feel and it feels a little like hard plastic. Let me warn you this string is very durable, it lasted a lot longer than Big Banger ALU Power for me.
From: bob, san jose, ca, usa. 4/10

Comments: This string is so amazing. It's way better than Luxilon and softer. I strung this string at 60lbs on my Yonex RQiS 2 Tour racquet. I have friends who have tried to the other strings and they loved it. This string company is going blow Luxilon away soon, I Promise.
From: Nathan, Los Angeles, CA United States. 4/10