Spenco Total Support Replacement Insoles Customer feedback

Comments: "Total" Support is a misnomer for this insert. There is very little difference in feel compared to factory inserts. If you need any level of arch support steer away from this product.

Comments: Can not live without these! They are the best supportive insoles out of 10 others I've tried. Your arch needs support otherwise your feet will get tired. Get these!
From: Win, 4/13

Comments: This is a great insole if it matches your foot type. It tends to be on the medium to high arch side. They don't weigh much, and they have a great balance of support and cushioning, and they last me about a year playing tennis twice a week.

Comments: These are amazing. I am on the courts 4-5 hours a day and could never do it without these. I do need to replace them every couple months, but I am sure that the more casual user can get a year or more out of them. Without them, my shoes feel dead after a few weeks, with them I can get several months out of the same shoes.
From: Jon, 8/11

Comments: Hi everyone! I just bought these and the arch support is great! I replaced the soles that are in my Barricade 6 because they were a little big (11.5 instead of my normal 11.0)
From: Simon, Montreal, QC, Canada, 03/11

Comments: These are fantastic insoles. The heat moldable feature allows them to give you perfect fit. They're especially useful for someone who needs more arch support because their shoes' arches are too low. The only problem I have found with mine is that the cushion pieces at the heel (red and blue) kind of get loose and start to squeak when you walk. Other than that, highly recommended
From: "[d]ragon", TTW forums, CA, USA. 5/10