Solinco Pro 8 Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: Excellent control and maneuverability, clean feel/touch, average size of sweett spot. It's low-powered, meaning that the player can take big swings to the ball and the shot will stay inside the court limits. What impressed me the most was the stability provided by the frame, which is far superior to what we can usually feel with other racquets of the same class of weight/swingweight. It felt almost as stable as 12.oz+ racquets, but with the maneuverability usually associated with the light players frames. Very versatile racquet, efficient from the back court and at the net. Spin generation is up to the player but since the low power incites the player to take big massive swings to the ball, the result is a big, heavy, spinny shot. If you use the racquet like it is intended to, or if you prefer to hit flat, the 18x20 string pattern helped for a surprisingly good plow through. For a light players frame, this one gives you all that you need to produce lazer beam winners. I've used it for 10 weeks and I play five times per week, and absolutely no discomfort yet. A true great racquet IMHO.
From: Greg, 7/12
String type and tension: Signum Pro Hyperion @ 51 lbs

Comments: Pretty nice stick but not for me as it seemed to play very stiff and started bothering my wrist rather quickly. It reminded me a lot of Head's Radical series of sticks but much more stiff, especially compared to the MicroGEL that I demoed at the same time. If this wasn't such a off after hitting with it for a while I would probably add a leather grip and about 6 grams at the 3 and 9 to give it a bit more plow-through and it would be a solid racquet. If you prefer a stiffer feeling frame this would be worth a look for juniors or as a platform for customization. By the way, the paint job on this racquet is gorgeous! I really wanted to love this stick just for the cosmetics :)
From: Rob W., 6/12

Comments: I am using Solinco Pro 8 for about 4 months now. Although I am an amateur player (1 year active), I found Pro 8 very balanced and suitable for any kind of players. I gave it to some of my friends to try and they all were surprised with it's performance (especially the spin it generates with Solinco strings) and how quick they got used it.
From: Matthew, 5/12
String type and tension: Solinco Tour Bite 16L, 61-62 lbs

Comments: This a very solid frame. It didn't take me any time to get used to this racquet, as is the case with many other racquets I've demoed. I was able to hit every type of shot with this stick especially backhands. The only thing I would do is to add some lead tape the 10 and 2 positions of the head. With that adjustment, this racquet can become a serious weapon in the hands of the right person.
From: Josh, 8/11
String type and tension: Gosen Sheep 16

Comments: Since Solinco strings have become my favorite, I decided to try the Solinco Pro 8 racquet. I have owned the racquet for 5 months now and I love everything about it. The frame reminds me of the older models of the Head Ti.Radical. The Solinco Pro 8 is a great all around racquet with exceptional control at net. I've never hit better angle and touch volleys. String it with Solinco Tour Bite strings and you will have all the spin potential you need. My kick serves are hitting the fence off the bounce. If you are going to demo a racquet from Tennis Warehouse with specs close to the Solinco Pro 8, I highly advise adding this one to your demo list.
From: Rod, 7/11
String type and tension: Solinco Tour Bite 16L at 55 lbs

Comments: I first tried this racquet out to replace my Pure Drive 135 edition. Solinco did a great job with this racquet. Every one of my shots had more spin, and control. I also used Solinco Outlast string with barbwire in a hybrid. This unique type of hybrid helped my kickserve out a lot with more height. Great job Solinco and everyone should try this racquet out.
From: Matt, NJ. 06/11
String type and tension: Solinco Outlast 17g with Barbwire 17g tension:60

Comments: I first got this racquet because I wanted to try something different to replace my Prince EXO3 Ignite. Solinco is a new company in the racquet world and I was hesitant to try this. I love this racquet. It just does everything right. Your angles couldn't be better from the corners and you can get enough racquet head speed to dip any shot in. Everyone should use this racquet. Great job Solinco.
From: Erik, NYC, New York, USA, 01/11