Kirschbaum Super Smash Spiky 17 (1.25) String Customer feedback

Comments: Great durability and great string for the price. I have had little to no problem with the string moving at all and for the price it is tough to beat. Not quite as much spin added as I would like, but the durability and tension maintenance are top notch for me.
From: Kevin, Charlotte, NC, 10/10

Comments: This string is really good! The "only" bad thing about this string is it moves a lot, not as much as synthetic gut though.

Comments: Good string with a lot of spin, really high durability too! Strongly recommended, it is cheap for a reel too.

Comments: I'm a 4.5 player and I play on red clay from the baseline with much spin. I string this string at 25.5 in the mains and 26 in the crosses and play with an nBlade MP. The thin gauge provides more power than the 1.25 and 1.30. The string has great feel too, much more feel than the 1.25 gauge and especially the 1.30, though you get a little less durability. The extra feel you get though, compensates the loss of durability. I get about 15 - 20 hours of clay-tennis with a string. Unless you break this string in about 5 hours, I would recommend this string over the 1.25 and 1.30 to everyone.
From: J., Rotterdam, The Netherlands. 04/09

Comments: I'm a heavy baseline and topspin player and I bought a reel of this string 2 weeks ago! The feel is great and the spin also, but it breaks way too fast! I already broke 6 strings while playing 10 times...that ain't right! I switched to the same 1.30, and it doesn't seem to break that easily! Great string, but when it comes to durability it's no good at all!
From: Benjamin, Hamburg, Germany. 5/08

Comments: I found this string to have a very nice feel about, nice balance between soft and responsive, and it seems to be pretty durable. Strung @58lbs and it feels like the tension is right on the money strung in my prostaff original. I would say this is one of the best (if not best) strings I have used including gut.
From: Jon, Bristol, England 08/06