Kirschbaum Super Smash Spiky 16 (1.30) String Customer feedback

Comments: Best string I have ever used. Great power, spin potential, and durability. I have been using it for 3 months now. I have tried using other strings but none can compare. I use a Dunlop 500 Tour Aerogel strung at 58 lbs and this string is definitely the holy grail of all the polyesters I've tried. Great string.
From: Ian, 5/12

Comments: This is a great string. It has amazing value until the third or fourth time I played with it. Like almost every poly, it loses tension after a while and with that, shots become out of control: topspin shots become short balls and flat shots are good misses. A hint: once you start observing the strings are out of place, get it re-strung, don't wait for the string to break.
From: Pablo, 9/11

Comments: This is an AWFUL string. I cannot believe I actually USED it. It feels dead and it provides me no spin at all unless I try really hard and then my shoulder would feel sore afterward. I've never had so many balls fly around the court. I've never so many balls fly like 10 ft. out of the court! I'm going back to my old strings.. Never again will I buy these strings! I absolutely do not recommend this string to anyone. It feels like I forgot how to play tennis while using this string!
From: Christofer, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 08/10

Comments: I like this sting and have been using it since college.
From: Daniel, Heathrow, FL, US. 4/10

Comments: I received a kirschbaum sponsorship and I decided to have this string as the first kirschbaum one I tried. I LOVED this string and it gives me good placement. I played with it once and then called kirschbaum and ordered a reel right away. Recommended 9.5/10
From: Weston, Solon, OH, USA 03/10

Comments: As a stringer, I noticed that everyone was very happy with this string because of its increased durability while also allowing for heavier spin and power. Definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for pro like strings without the cost. Tip: String a few pounds tighter because it definitely loses tension right away.
From: Corey, Ocean, NJ 09/09

Comments: Best strings I've ever used. Great feel (feels like an extension of my arm), I can do anything I want with the ball. Previous string Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour.
From: Abdulmohsen, Bahrain, 12/08

Comments: I have to say this is the best string I have ever used, which seems odd since I have used the Big Banger ALU, Kirschbaum Pro Line II and even natural gut. I get fantastic control and spin. Service is great too. It doesn't last me more than 2-3 hours of play so I moved on to more pricey strings. I use extreme topspin, which could be why and don't know why it is recommended to string breakers unless those string breakers use $2 strings.
From: NL. 3/08

Comments: This string is good but not as much as expected the feel is a little down and the spin potential is not a lot. But it is durable lasted me about 3 weeks. I'm a 13 year old and play tennis seriously this string would work out but its not big on spin so ill try some thing different.

Comments: This string feels so dead, no feel and needs exaggerated swing to get real spin. I still prefer ALU power rough.
From: GBert, 10/07

Comments: Phenomenal String... it doesn't get much better than this stuff. I play with the Dunlop m-fil 200 and I am finally getting that bite I've been wanting with this string. Way to go Kirschbaum!
From: Justin, Patterson, CA, USA. 10/06

Comments: Perfect string for control and your overall performance. I can hit incredible angles from anywhere on the court. Great for heavy top-spinners like me.
From: Tobias, Prescott Valley, AZ, USA. 10/06

Comments: Best string I have ever used. Great power, spin potential, and durability. I have been using it for over 3 years now. I have tried using other strings but none can compare. Everyone I have recommended it to now uses it exclusively. Do yourself a favor and give it a try.
From: Bill, Binghamton, NY, USA 08/06

Comments: A great string! If you want durability, lots of spin, and hit heavy, this is the string. My game definitely went up. I recommended it to some college players and they're addicted to it.
From: Aggie, PQ, San Diego, CA 05/06

Comments: The super smash spiky is a very good string with incredible playability. it generates a lot of spin and power without losing control.
From: Jan, Wickede, NRW, Germany 5/06

Comments: I've been through a lot of big bangers, being that I am a base line hitter, and I miss-hit a lot. But then again with these strings, its pretty giving and I still manage to pop it back over. Great feel, great with bite to angle, and great for serves for those who want to embark heavy topspin or slices.
From: Anon 04/06

Comments: This is my favorite string I have ever tried. I usually break my strings often (Every other day with prince Topspin Plus), but now I rarely break them. I am a 4.5 baseliner using a Dunlop M-fil 300 strung at 61 lbs.
From: Kevin, Kingsport, TN USA 03/06

Comments: I've a Liquid metal Radical and I put my racquet this string call kirschbaum Super Smash Spiky 16 String and it's pure energy for me is the best string in my state.
From: Carlos
Argentina 3/10/06

Comments: The best polyester string I've tried so far. Good durability and feel.
From: Reinar, USA 4/05

Comments: I play a high-grade state pennant and play a few times a week. I use the Prince Precision 720 longbody and a Triple Threat Graphite Midplus and both models have great durability and feel when strung tight. I found this string does lose some tension, but slowly. I agree with the comment that some shots can fly long but that may be more technique as much as string. It has excellent spin capacity and great wear resistance for the price. A top string for both all court players and heavy hitters. Enjoy!
From: Christian, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. 8/04

Comments: This string is decent as far as feel goes, but since practically everyone buys polyester for durability, this one is probably the king of the hill. It has great consistency. It loses tension pretty slowly compared to other polyesters, and it is a really good string to use in a hybrid. I use this string mixed with prince perfection in my prince graphite original midplus and the racquet feels perfect.
From: Kallim, Ojai, CA, USA. 3/04

Comments: I play for my county (state) in England and am usually on court for about 2 hours a day and still find it difficult to break these strings! Seeing as I used to get through a set of strings a week I am truly amazed by the Kirschbaums. I've also been able to cut down on the amount of racquets I need to bring with me to tournaments and save a bit of money as these strings are so reliable. Strung at 60lbs I feel they offer a sweet touch, and overall are a quality and effective string for hard hitters.
From: David, London, England. 7/03

Comments: I am a 4.0 player the Kirschbaum has let my game go down hill. The string itself doesn't produce any spin or power so the string to me was a great disappointment. Thanks for your time!
From: Trent, Perth Western Australia. 3/03

Comments: All of the above comments are true, and I second every one of them. But if you try these strings, make sure your swing really can generate spin because these strings are very springy, and a flat shot can easily glide long. These strings are better when strung tight. 4.O level player with Prince Warrior, strung at 60 lbs.
From: Fed, Seattle, WA. USA 11/02

Comments: I am a 3.75 player and use the Prince Triple Threat Graphite Mid-Plus. I string it at 65lbs with Super Smash Spiky 16g. Great string! Good value. I was a chronic string breaker until I switched and now they last 3 to 4 weeks. Feel is OK power is good, plus it has a solid feel.
From: Henry, Pembroke Pines, FL. USA 9/02

Comments: Kirschbaum Super Smash Spiky 16 is a very good string. It provides good feel, despite being polyester. This string is good for string breakers and even non-string breakers. It is great for the price.
From: Sergei, Tashkent City, Uzbekistan 5/02

Comments: I have been using Kirschbaum Super Smash Spiky 16 gauge for about three months. I play with the Prince Triple Threat Graphite Midplus strung at 66 lbs. This is the longest lasting string that I have ever used. Even though it is a polyester string, it still has great control and feel. I would recommend this string to any frequent string breaker who can generate some of his/her own power.
From: Steven, Madtown, MS. USA 12/01