Spenco Arch Support Insoles Customer feedback

Comments: My foot dr. recommended these after I was diagnosed with plantar faciitis. I was given the 3/4 length at the office but wanted some that offered cushioning under the ball of the foot. These fit the bill perfectly. I am a size 9 and did have to trim them a bit to get them to fit into my Asic GR3's (unlike the Superfeet Blue I was previously wearing) but have been happy with them. The arch seems a bit high for my flat feet but no discomfort; just need to get used to the feel.
From: Jackie, 5/12

Comments: The sturdy plastic arch support is more stable and supportive than the gel varieties I find in stores. I play 5 days a week and the arch supports seem to last about three months before the front part under the ball of my foot begins to wear down too thin for comfort.
From: Rachel, Brookfield, NH, USA. 6/11