Solinco Protocol 325 Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: This racquet is definitely one of the best racquet for spin that I have used in all my life! This incredible stick is very powerful and at the same time, your shots won't go too long! Out of all the tennis racquets I have tried in my life, this one is among my top 3 for sure! Great job Solinco!
From: Antoine, 6/15

Comments: Awesome racquet. I'm a 5.5 player and find that it offers the perfect combination of power, spin and control. Due to its 100 square inch head size, it is very comfortable for doubles play as well. Serves are just exploding of this racquet. If you really want to unleash the full capacity of this great stick you need to combine it with the Solinco Tour Bite string! If you still can not generate killer topspin -- go take lessons. Great design job, too.
From: Patrick, 8/13