Comments: I am ordering this again for myself and for my friends. It is low powered but has good control and spin. The most spin that I've gotten from a string.
From: Caesar, 12/13

Comments: Love this string! Lively feel on impact, good bite for spin and excellent control. Relatively low powered, but since I have long and fast swing that provides my own power, this actually works for my advantage. Got to love the four pack deal! I am thnking of getting some more soon.

Comments: I have already ordered more of this string again! Good string, suitable for me, needless to say, good control and spin although low power! Highly recommend! My racquet is the Dunlop Bio 300.
From: Caesar, 7/13

Comments: So good!
From: Makham, 1/13

Comments: I tried this string for the first time and I was extremly disappointed. This string has no bite, no spin, and the worst control for any other poly I have ever tried in the market. In a total of 4 hours, it lost 4 lbs of tension. I didn't like it for volleys and power as well. I will stick to my Signum Pro Tornado which has great control, spin and decent power. By the way, I strung it on my 2013 Babolat AeroPro Drive at 56 lbs in a full bed.
From: Roger, 1/13

Comments: This string is incredible! The topspin you get is amazing and it gives great power and control as well. I was playing with ALU Rough, but I will be playing Black Shark going forward.

Comments: I'm a 4.5 Player using the Babolat AeroPro Drive Cortex stung at 55 lbs. I purchased a stringer so I have been able to play around trying different strings, some of which were Big Banger (the worst) and Gamma Zo Verve (didn't like at all). RPM Blast, which was okay but hard on my arm, seemed to lack even more feel than most poly strings. I tried Gosen Sidewinder 17g, which I loved everything about except that it is $13.95 per pack and cannot be purchased in a 660' roll, and Tecnifibre Red Code 18g, which I love just as much as the Sidewinder, comes in a roll and is cheaper. I purchased the Kirschbaum string because of the unbelievable deal (4 packs for 24 dollars) and because the description of the string fits what I look for. I would rate this string as 3rd on the list of ones I have tried. The string was just as powerful as the Sidewinder and Red Code but less spin friendly on serves and groundstrokes. You have to work much harder to generate the same spin. Overall, I would recommend the string. It is definitely better than most strings I have tried so far, especially if you are a player who likes playing with fresh strings. For the price it is a really good choice, but if the Sidewinder came in a roll I would have looked no further. For now, Red Code 18g it is.
From: Rob, 12/12

Comments: I have strung my AeroPro Drive GT as a full bed at 55 lbs. This string produces a lot of spin! It felt very comfortable as well. The power was good. I really liked the ball pocketing when riping my topspin shots. Plus, my slice serve and kick serve were so great. So far, this is my favorite string for spin. I have tried Gamma Zo Twist, Solinco Tour Bite, MSV Hex, Gosen Poly Comfort, Babolat RPM Blast and Hurricane.

Comments: I bought this string a few weeks ago and I'm very happy I did so. The strings have a better crisp feel and bite to the ball than the Babolat RPM and Signum Pro Tournado. I usually can't put too much spin on my kick serve, but with this string I'm very motivated to hit more kick serves because of great amount of spin I can generate with it. This string really gives more spin to the ball and also great control. I considered myself a tennis player with great ability, continously improving my game with a very strong table tennis background which is helping me a lot in my tennis. In conclusion, I'm very impressed with this string.
From: Fernando, 11/12

Comments: I bought this string a few weeks ago and I'm very happy I did so. The strings have a better crisp feel and bite to the ball than the Babolat RPM and Signum Pro Tournado. I usually can't put too much spin on my kick serve but with this string I'm very motivated to hit more kick serves because of great amount of spin I can generate with. This string really gives more spin to the ball and also had great control. I considered myself a tennis player with great abilities, continously improving my game with a very strong table tennis background which is helping me a lot on my tennis. In conlusion, I'm very impressed with this string.
From: Fernando, 11/12