Comments: I've played with the Speedport Pro White for a year now. I love it! I get power on serves, control on groundies and crispness on volleys. I use VS gut 17g and never have arm problems.
From: Tommy, Dallas, TX, USA 03/10
String type and tension: VS Gut 17 g

Comments: I've been using this racquet for a while now and still enjoy it! I have a very heavy topspin forehand and this racquet controls the ball superbly. Not for beginners, but very solid for advance players!
From: Mani, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, USA. 03/10
String type and tension: Prince Recoil @ 58lbs

Comments: I'm a junior and I have a one-handed backhand and I hit heavy topspin. This racquet is not good for people that have arm problems already. It is very stiff. After 1 and a half hour of playing I got arm problems. This racquet has also very much power so this is not a control oriented racquet. I'm changing to the Head Radical MP.
From: Robin, Narvik, Norway, 01/10
String type and tension: Babolat Hurricane pro tour 58lbs

Comments: I will buy it soon as I heard so much about it. I am have been playing for some months with the Shark MP and want more power. They said the speedport white is the one to choose!
From: Martijn, Holland 08/09
String type and tension: Prince lightning XX at 60lbs

Comments: Been playing with the Sharapova white for about 18 months. Went to replace my racquets, and found the stringing pattern and weight much better for my improved size and weight. I have had 2 cases of wrist tendonitis since acquiring the racquet and now looking for a replacement
From: Rachel, USA, 05/09
String type and tension: Wilson Sensation 17 58 cross/ Luxilon big banger 17 main 60
NTRP Rating: college player...5.0

Comments: I have to say that this racquet definitely needs some getting used to. I was spraying backhands for a while, but now I've got it under control. I mainly bought it because my favorite Tennis Pro Jelena Jankovic uses it. And I must agree, I get the right mix of spin and power. I'm glad I bought this racquet.
From: JR, Cincinnati, OH. 3/09
String type and tension: Prince 17R, 58

Comments: I've used the Prince O3 Tour OS for 2 years. Last week I've decided to demo the Prince O3 Speedport Pro White because I wanted more power in my baseline shots (I play on clay surface). It was a success for me, so I bought this racket yesterday. Prince O3 Speedport Pro White is excellent in all ways, it has good weight to perform deep shots, the spin is very good, the volleys are solid and accurate, for the serve is awesome, you get both power and control. I'm very happy and satisfied, my game has improved a lot with this Racket. Great job, Prince, I'll buy another one as soon as possible :-)
From: David, Santiago, Chile. 3/09
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut 16, 26 kg.

Comments: Great racquet all around. With this racquet, I generate way more spin than I do with my other racquets. I hit great serves with it right off the bat. Takes a little bit to get use to it, but it is definitely worth it.
From: Zach, Newton, NC, USA. 12/08
String type and tension: Prince Lighting 16 ga, 61 lbs.
Headsize: 100 sq. inches

Comments: I use the Wilson n tour 2, which is 10.2 ounces, and the Prince Speedport Pro White feels just slightly heavier. I think it's all in the balance. It swings wonderfully easy, so hard to mishit with any of the Speedports because the sweetspot is so large, seriously how can you mishit with 100inch frame? Using Speedport White coming from 95inch nTour2 was awesome, thwacking groundstrokes so effortlessly. My only problem was the lack of feel from the Speedports compared to what I get with my Wilson. You don't really get a feel of the ball off the frames because all the ports mute it, some people like, but I don't. I never use dampeners because you love feeling the little vibrations off the frame, which tell me how the ball has landed on the frame, etc.
From: Kevin, Fiji. 9/08
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic gut, 16

Comments: I have been playing for about a year with the original O3 white, and was doing quite well. I tried out the speedport white and the speedport black but was not at all sold on the speedport design; however, with the speedport pro white I am sold all the way. Who thought the extra 10 grams and the tight string pattern could make such a big difference. My serve is much better with the speedport pro over the o3 white. Control and spin have both improved as well. Overall, a better racquet for me than the o3 white which I still love.
From: Walter, San Marcos, TX, USA, 08/08
String type and tension: Signum Poly Pro 17 at 60lbs

Comments: I've been playing with the 03 White and I wanted a little heavier racquet. I was a little concerned because the most of the reviews said the stick was for more advanced players, but I gave it a try. It improved my game drastically. I play a lot of mixed. My serve has improved. Just for kicks I played with 03 White for a few days and went to a lesson with it, after about 10 min. I got out the Pro White. My coach said it was like a different person was hitting the ball. I even got the old one restrung with the same string to see it was that making the difference. The Pro White has improved my power, spin and accuracy.
From: Lenn, Ruston, LA, USA. 8/08
String type and tension Luxilon BB 58lbs

Comments: Ok. What everyone is saying is true. It is a hefty stick but is very solid from every part of the court. There is very little vibration when hitting and the string pattern works well with the frame. You can still generate plenty of spin or flatten it out for a clean winner. Try to demo it when you can. You will not be disappointed!
From: Keith, Hightstown, NJ. 7/08
String type and tension: GSG 16 63 lbs
Headsize: 100 sq in

Comments: I am considering the Pro White, but it would be more helpful if you had playtesters who use other than western grips since they bear little resemblance to how a ball is struck with an eastern. You list 5 playtesters and all five use the western. What is the point?
From: Ron, Santa Monica, Calif, USA. 7/08

Comments: After many months of demoing racquets, this was it. I love the 18x19 string pattern, as it gives more control. I'm an aggressive baseliner, and this racquet was perfect from the baseline. Serves were a bit harder than the O3 White and O3 Speedport White because of the added weight, but you just have to get used to it. This racquet was very maneuverable and has a great blend of power and control. A very solid and good looking racquet overall. Very nice on the arm when strung with a multifilament. Actually, even with a stiffer string like the TNT Fat Core 16, it was very soft. Must demo!
From: Anonymous, Los Angeles, CA, USA. 7/08
String type and tension: Gamma TNT Fat Core 16, 58 lbs
Headsize: 100 sq. in.

Comments: I only played with the racquet for 10 minutes then I bought it straight up cash. I used to play with the O3 Red, and I loved it, but this is just a great racquet! Groundstrokes and volleys have tons of spin and a great balance of control and power. I would say this is a great doubles player racquet. My serves have improved 100%, and it is just a fun racquet to use. It's not for everyone but it is definitely for me. Plus my favorite pro Jelena Jankovic uses it so its a win-win.
From: Ramiro, Wakarusa, IN, USA. 4/08
String type and tension: Strung with Prince Lightning not Recoil @ 58
Headsize: Midplus

Comments: That is a great racquet. I used to play with a Prince O3 White, which is also a good stick. The O3 Speedport Pro gives you more control, but you have to get used to it. I play two-handed backhand, and at first I could not stroke the ball right. After few games you get used to it. I had tennis elbow, and like the O3 White, it is nice on the arm. After a while you can get wonderful forehand groundstrokes. Serves are a bit harder than with the O3 White, but you get more control. Overall it is a nice racquet.
From: Claudio, S„o Paulo, SP, Brazil. 4/08
String type and tension: Wilson Sensation,59 lbs
Headsize: 100 sq

Comments: I love this racquet. I demo'd the [16x18] version only, but decided to get the [18x19] version for the extra control. I'm very happy with my decision. I can still generate a lot of spin and power when needed. There's not much else to say besides that. It's a must demo -- the [16x18] or [18x19]. Both are solid racquets that feel great.
From: Daniel, Salem, OR, USA. 4/08
String type and tension: Tecnifibre NRG2 @ 58

Comments: This racket is amazing! At first I didnít like it like my friend had already said. After a while I got use to it. I really like how it has a well heavy solid hit. Itís more for advanced player. But you can always grow into it as you use it more. I love this racket. It is a player's racket. A MUST DEMO!
From: Jimmy, AR, USA. 3/08
String type and tension: Prince Recoil @ 58lbs

Comments: I tried my friends O3 speedport Pro out today, and I have to say this racquet is very solid! Groundstrokes and serve were crisp and powerful; this racquet has a pretty good weight. I really like this racquet. I think its for more advanced players though, my friend who bought it doesn't really like it, he has a hard time hitting with it, he said its to heavy, and said its hard to get the ball over the net
From: Sonny, VB, AK, USA, 03/08

Comments: Wow! An extraordinary racquet to which I'm likely to switch from my Speedport Blacks (string hole 12/6-speedport 3-9 hybrid; Silverstring 1.20/VS Team 1.25 hybrid). Outstanding power and placement from baseline; better depth control and spin generation than I would have expected from the demo's multi string job and from the speedports all around. Amazing lateral placement on serves, but confident depth control will take a little longer. Returns were consistent and stable against an opponent's heavy first serve. My Speedport Blacks are leaded at 3, 9, and 12--and counterbalanced in the handle--but the stock weight and swingweight of the Pro White feel just about right. The denser string job, heavier weight, and slightly greater flexibility of the Pro White provided the control, stability, and comfort I have been trying to tweak the Blacks to produce.
From: Chris, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 03/08
String type and tension: (Demo) Recoil @ 58

Comments: I think that this racquet is only for advanced players -- especially with its heavy weight. It is only for players who truly desire a player's racquet and can handle light strains while playing with a crisp tweener-like racquet. I do not recommend this racquet for anyone who is under the 4.0 NTRP rating, however. I did like the decent pace it came with, but sometimes a serious mis-hit can really lead to an unforced error, where the ball would land in different unintended spots.
From: Leah, Keller, Texas, USA. 2/08
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger, 65lbs.
Headsize: 100 sq. inches.

Comments: I have been playing with the Prince Ozone Four and have found it very good. But once I tried the Speedport Pro White, I was blown away. I especially liked the racquet on my groundstrokes and serves. I hit with two hands on both sides, and I have so much control with any shot I tried to hit. While serving, I found that I could hit the ball harder and place it better on the first and second service. A must demo.
From: Mason. 1/08