Solinco Outlast 16 (1.30) String Customer feedback

Comments: I used this on my Drive Z lite at 55lbs. It simply went dead after 7 days of play. It has lost it's tension and sounds different.
From: Jagjeet, 4/13

Comments: This string is great from the beginning but after I hit with it for about 2 weeks they went dead. I started to hit the ball out a lot. So if you are planing to use this string, get two sets and always have a set in your bag because when is goes dead its a totally different type of string. Trust me that is not fun on the first day of a tournament.

Comments: This string feels great. You get a lot of spin and power, without losing too much control. Also, it is very durable, and will probably go dead before it will break. Though this is the cheapest reel Solinco makes, it's my favorite of the two I've tried.
From: Seth, Little rock, AR, USA, 10/10

Comments: Nice job Solinco. A friend of mine said to try this string. I couldn't believe how soft it is. It has good pop and bite to the ball which I like, and its really cheap for a poly. Great job Solinco!
From: Danny, Mountain View, CA, USA, 09/10

Comments: This is a very decent poly. It feels medium stiff and very comparable to Signum PPP, but nothing particularly outstanding about this one. Durability and tension maintenance has been good in my RDS001MPs.
From: Anton V, Staten island, NY, USA. 07/10