Head Softac Traction Grip Customer feedback

Comments: I've been very happy so far, the grip is tacky, but not overly so. Cushioning is very good, but feel isn't compromised. Absorbency is pretty good, although the weather hasn't been that hot lately, in all honesty. I probably never would have bought these is my usual choices (Prince or Gamma) would have been available, but I'm very happy with these grips, regardless. I will say this conclusively, these are the longest replacement grips I've ever seen in the past 20+ years I've been playing. I have a ridiculously large 4 7/8 grip size, and these Head grips easily covered the entire handle, plus had extra grip left over.
From: BLB, 9/11

Comments: This really is a great grip. It is nice and tacky after lots of use, it has good traction, it gives you a good feel with the racket and most of all it is very comfortable. It is a lot much better than the plain softac traction, which frankly I found to be rubbish.
From: Lewis, Pike 05/06

Comments: This grip is great. The grip is just perfect for me and feels really good too. Itís perfect for anybody who wants a grip that is absorbent and at the same time tacky. Itís great!
From: Kevin, Los Angeles, CA, USA 12/05