Kirschbaum Super Smash 17 (1.23) String Orange Customer feedback

Comments: A realy nice value poly with very good control and spin. If you like to take big cuts at the ball, this works nicely and I was able to produce a heavy ball. In my frame it also flattened out well. Tension maintenance is good and since I string this myself, I appreciate that. Maybe not the best at the net or off returns but still good control in those situations. Nice for big servers with directional control, feedback and spin that is far above average.

Comments: After more time playing with this string I wanted to change my feedback a little. Luxilon Elment was a horrible comparison! This string is much deader, and significantly stiffer and less comfortable! But if you are in the market for a low powered, stiff string, that holds tension well, give this a try!
From: Johnathan, 11/15

Comments: Reminds me of Luxilon Element, but a little stiffer (not much). I can produce spin easily and control my shots. Great strings -- they hold tension well and are well priced. I want to try them out in a few of my other racquets, but I have the 17 gauge, and am loving it (and it makes my Microgel Radical MP look like extremely orange). So far, all of the Kirschbaum strings have impressed me!
From: Jonathan, 10/15