Comments: Good playability with nice feel. It started fraying on me quickly though, they popped in 3 days, but other than that, I enjoyed playing with these strings.
From: Robert, Los Angeles, CA, USA 02/10

Comments: Crisp and very nice for a hybrid set up. I tried both the 17 and the 16 in a hybrid set up in my Ozone Tour at 54/56 with Prince Poly Spin 3D in the mains. The 17 only lasted 2 hours then it popped and frayed. The 16 in the same set up has lasted me 4 days and has yet to fray. I really like this set up, excellent tension stability with these crosses! Plays better than any synthetic I have hit with to date.
From: Dave, Los Angeles, Ca. 2/10

Comments: Got it strung on a new racket instead of Prince Syn Gut. Definitely better. My new string.
From: Bill, USA 12/09

Comments: Overall it was a great string. It gave a good feel, I put the string as a hybrid with the Luxilon power and improved my game. The only down side to it is the fact that it only lasted me for 2 weeks and it was gone.
From: Victor, Tampa, FL, USA. 1/09