Signum Pro Tornado 18 (1.17) String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: This was my string of choice for about a year. Great spin in a hybrid with NXT. Nice control and awesome pop. The tension seemed to drop from 57 to 47 lbs in a month, so explaining the extra pop. May want to try a full bed as it was arm friendly. I'm a 3.5 NTRP league player. I like to play big kick serves and topspin forehand. Playing with a Prestige MP.
From: Gabe, 2/15

Comments: This string is absolutely amazing! Best control string ever. I played with Evo Focus Hex and thought I like it until I tried the Signum. The control and spin with the Signum is fantastic. I recently tried Dunlop Black Widow hex string to see how it compares, and I had to cut it out of my racquet after 2 matches because it pales in comparison to the Signum. Try it and you'll love it!

Comments: I've played with the 1.29 for about half a year, then tried the 1.17. This by far was the best choice for me! Not only did I have better feel but more power and spin as well! I actually don't mind that it only takes me 4 to 6 hours to break this string (1.17) because it snaps before the pattern is worn out. To me this means it plays a lot better through the whole life of the string. I tend to break strings fast because I hit hard with heavy spin. Most of the time I string at 51 lbs. I play with the Babolat Pure Drive.