Signum Pro Poly-Plasma Pure 17 (1.23) 660 Reel Customer feedback

Comments: This is an absolute overlooked string. I used to play with Prince Pro Blend, Lux ALU, and Solinco Tour Bite. I just like the linear playability with these, the tension holds very well even after 6 hours of play. It's very close to ALU, but with better tension maintenance and playability. The one thing I like most is that even after 6 hours of play and you know the tension is not the same the playability is there til the end. Compared to tour bite this one has a crisper feel and to Lux ALU not only is it better for the price wise, but offers similar characteristics with a more linear playability throughout the life of the string. I have this strung at 56-57 lbs on my pure storms. I am a baseliner at a 4.5 level.
From: Jake, 4/14

Comments: Been using this as a cross string for a natural hybrid for a while now. It reduces the power of the gut slightly without any pain on your arm, in my opinion, this is the best cross for a gut hybrid. Better than Luxilon BB Alu Power/Rough, or MSV focus.
From: Anakin, 10/13

Comments: Great String, slightly tough on your arm. I'm a 5.0 player and this string lasts at least a month. Great Durability. I use this on my mains and Luxilon Big Banger Ice on my crosses. Excellent Combination.

Comments: Great string for groundstrokes, but yeesh...if you can get a serve in over 30mph you are lucky. So in other words could not serve with this string! Goes dead in about 2 days, feels great at the start though!
From: Cooper, Sydney, Australia, 10/10

Comments: This is a very good poly. I use it in the mains and cross it with a good multi like LaSer Supreme or Alpha Gut 2000. Unlike Andrew, I have never broken a main - durability is excellent. It plays a bit softer than Luxilon BB rough or fluoro. It is a control string but has a bit of power for a poly. If you like poly, this is one of the best. Good tension retention - plays nice 4 - 6 weeks out. I bought a reel after trying a few packs of this and comparing it to Luxilon, Pro Red Code, Pro Line Ii, Hurricane, ...
From: Chris, usta 4.0, USA. 2/09