Signum Pro Poly Plasma Pure 17L(1.18) String Customer feedback

Comments: I made the same mistake as Col. I love the Signum Pro Plasma and so do a lot of the guys I play with and I string there frames. I bought a reel in January thinking it was the same only a color difference. I noticed right away something was different as it snapped easy as I strung a few sticks for the guys. I was thinking it could be the cold weather. I didn't say anything to the guys just to see if they had any problems and they did. Right away they snapped and also they did not like the way it hit. The difference is, (It is called PURE because no pigments have been added) according to stringform.net. I still use it on my frames some and it is better in warmer weather, but NOT THE SAME STRING as the regular string (orange).
From: Dennis, Burnsville, NC, USA. 4/09