Signum Pro Poly-Plasma Pure 16L 1.28 660 Reel Customer feedback

Comments: I bought this string accidentally. I wasn't looking for this particular string. Someone was selling a reel on the bay and I bid because it was going very cheap. I'm so happy I did that. I've always enjoyed playing with polyester strings but my arm can't handle most of them. Prior to my purchase I've tried Kirschbaum and Topspin poly strings and both have taken their toll on my elbow. With this string there is no problem I strung it low (25kg), put a fat dampener and it is as comfortable as any synthetic gut. My performance and stroke efficiency has gone up noticeably. The first set I played with this string I managed 13 aces! That's 13 in one set against a strong opponent! Usually I would make two or three a set. Ground strokes land deeper with good net clearance. I can't find any fault with this string for now. Durability seems to be above average and so is tension maintenance.
From: Martin, Dobrich, Bulgaria. 10/09

Comments: One of the softest poly strings out there in my opinion. A touch softer than SPPP (orange). For some reason, seems to lose tension a bit quicker than SPPP though.
From: Jeff, Brooklyn, NY, USA. 05/09

Comments: I have been playing with both Signum Pro Poly Plasma and Signum Hextreme in my racquets for about a year now. I have been looking for a poly with a great feel combined with a spin type string. The Signum strings were that perfect feel for the more advanced player with a fast swing. I have noticed that I have more control and pace on my groundstrokes. I will never change to another brand!
From: Adam, Dayton, OH, USA, 04/09

Comments: Found the string to have a softer feel to the standard poly plasma. Unfortunately I found the string a hassle to string with, as it snapped not once...but twice (over 3 racquets) whilst stringing with it. I've been stringing for over 5 year now and have only ever snapped a string whilst stringing once before.
From: Andrew, Melbourne, Vic, Australia, 07/07