Signum Pro Plasma HEXtreme16L Pure String Customer feedback

Comments: String it at your regular tension and pre-stretch it and you will love it. I did the opposite the manufacturer says and work out excellent for me. Great spin, feel, power and control. Also, excellent durability. If you buy the 200 meters reel, you will be paying around $7 per set that, compared to Luxilon Alu Power or Rough, at $15 is a difference. Again, I think Luxilon is a second generation poly, overpriced and over marketed, that losses against SPPP Hex and others that are 3rd generation of poly. By the way, the Luxilon's 3 rd generation poly is the M2 Pro, which has been a total disaster for me: mediocre feel, horrible durability, crazy price, average comfort. You can try also MSV Focus Hex, another top notch german poly string at only $3.58 per set, if you buy the reel. I have been a coach for 30 years and played at the highest level. I am just trying to help other customers with their game.
From: Rick, Philadelphia, PA, USA 10/09

Comments: These strings offer great spin and low flex. I use them on my Wilson KFactor tour 90 for the crosses strung at 53lbs along with Babolat VS Gut 16 on the mains at 58lbs. Because they are pretty stiff, you need strong strokes to feel comfortable with them.
From: Haytham, Montoursville, PA, USA, 07/08

Comments: Great strings, I am hooked on this brand, soft on hands, durability is good as Luxilon. Best one I played with after trying lot of different brands.
From: Deesh, Rogers, AR. 6/07