Signum Pro Firestorm 17 (1.25) String Customer feedback

Comments: This string is very similar to ALU Power without the silicon wax. However, this string plays even better when you use it longer as the string bed softens (breaks in) giving you more pop, snapping spin and pocketing power, whereas Lux is the opposite for me -- when the silicon wax (after 1 or 2 hours) is gone. Tension maintenance will drop 1 or 2 lbs within the first session, but it will just stabilize and get better. Very high playability duration and I would recommend stringing it below 52 lbs to have a soft and nice feel. Starting out, it will be as stiff as ALU Power before break- in, so avoid stringing it too high. Lively, powerful, precise control, long playability duration with decent bite and spin at a great price!

Comments: I have this strung at 57 lbs in my Babolat Pure Drive Plus (2012) and it is fantastic. Touch and feel is really great for a poly and there is immense power with these. I don't experience any arm trouble, so overall I think it's a great string.
From: Riley, 7/15

Comments: These strings enable you to hit fast, accurate serves and the spin on the kick serve is effective too. No other outstanding features for me apart from the comfort. Strung in the Prince Classic Graphite 100 at 57 lbs.

Comments: I was trying to find a main string that will offer the "arm friendly" control and power of natural gut and durability when hybrid with co-poly structured cross string. This Firestorm met all my needs and offers a bit more power. Full co- poly bed with the feel of gut and great power with control and access to spin! Success!
From: Clinton, 4/14

Comments: Soft and powerful, with average spin.

Comments: Great power, control and very arm-friendly. If you are looking for a comfortable poly, this might be for you. I strung it at 52 lbs in a Head Instinct MP