Comments: This racket provides excellent feel off the string bed. Very forgiving on my serves and provides lots of pace. Despite its weight and headsize, it is a stable racket that can plow through the ball. The only problem I have is that many of my shots are sailing long because of the added power. I will be increasing my tension by 4 pounds and will string entirely for Speed to cope with this. Presently I have strung the mains for Speed and the crosses for Comfort at 48lbs by 50lbs.
From: Joachim, Singapore, 09/10
String type and tension: Pacific Poly Spin (48lbs mains 50lbs crosses)
Headsize: 105 sq. inch

Comments: I was very impressed by this frame during my demo session. It is a light frame and extremely balanced. Those factors combine for the frame feeling like a natural extension of the arm. The power level is definitely medium and you can get really solid quick swing speed through the hitting zone. The string bed is lively, but balls won't literally fly out. For absorbing really heavy hitters, the frame can handle it and guide the ball back with excellent control. You would think that its lightness would push the frame, but it doesn't. Really nice feel and lightning quick response for volleys as well. I really like the frame and it's on my top candidates to adding to my stable of rackets.
From: Curtis, San Bruno, CA, USA 03/10
String type and tension: Babolat VS 16, 60 lbs
Headsize:Mid Plus

Comments: Great racquet. The dual ops offer exceptional power and control. Feels great at the net and spin is easily accessible due to lightweight frame. Weight evenly distributed throughout the frame.
From: Scott Clark, Collierville, TN, US 02/10
String type and tension:

Comments: I really love this racquet. My coach let me demo all the new Yonex racquets, but I fell in love with this one because it gives me a lot of pop on my serve and forehand, which are my biggest weapons! This racquet works well with a good polyester string (I like polylon because I'm a big time hitter with my weapons, so that leads to me breaking many strings). I'm you use polylon string loose because you wont be breaking this string for about 4 weeks, if playing everyday. I'm going to play my first match for the high school tennis season on Thursday and I think that this racquet can help me elevate my game to the next level! I also should mention that this racquet is good with volleys and gives me more confidence in my backhand. All and all, this is a GREAT racquet that can help take you to the next level too. GOOD job Yonex!!
From: Sterling, Stone Mountain, GA, USA, 02/10
String type and tension: Polylon 16 gauge or good synthetic gut in the crosses!
Headsize: 105 sq. in.
NTRP Rating: 3.5+

Comments: I am basically in love with this racquet. I used to play with a Yonex V-con-17, and then I switched to a Babolat pure storm team. I recently changed back to Yonex by switching to the S-fit 3. I feel like this racquet can do no wrong. I can hit a lot harder with it, with less effort, but I sacrifice no feel/control. It's great for volleys and gives a lot of pop on the serve. If you have a really loopy/flowy swing, I wouldn't recommend this racquet. It is 105 sq. inches, so its slightly big size makes it kind of unwieldy for those who have really big loops in their strokes. I have moderate-fast swing speed and moderate-long swing style, and it works amazing with me. Anyone who is 3.5-5.5 should check this racquet out! It won't disappoint you.
From: Jon, Des Moines, Iowa, USA 01/10
String type and tension: Gamma Live Wire Pro 16
Headsize: 105 sq. in.
NTRP Rating: 4.0 - 4.5

Comments: Comfort, controlled power, stability and easy access to spin define this racket. Plenty of room to customize if the frame feels too light for you. I highly recommend this racket to demo for both singles and doubles players 3.5-5.0.
From: DRS, Phoenix, AZ, USA 12/09