Wilson Sensation 17 1/2 Set Customer feedback

Comments: This is a forgiving, stretchy string to work with on the stringing machine. It is a soft, playable string that is hard to complain about, which seems not the case with most strings I am trying out now that I have my own stringer. At first, I put this string in the crosses, which was alright. But now I have strung up a few racquets for my players with the Wilson Sensation 17 in the mains, and a poly or synthetic gut in the crosses. This seems to be a very practical, economical, and comfortable string for mains. This is also a good choice string for players who do not restring as often as perhaps they should. Now that I am restringing frequently, I am better able to notice the changes in string over the short term. This string keeps its feeling more consistently than inexpensive poly string. I wouldn't suggest going much lower than usual on tension because the string is already so stretchy. I string my Yonex at 53 lbs for poly but it really needs to bump up to 55 lbs or more to hit depth with control for this Wilson string. In any case, I am coming back to buy another mini reel or perhaps the full reel. I have zero complaints for durability; but I guess I don't hit big enough to bust string in a week.
From: Rachel, 11/16

Comments: I had my racquet strung with this and I think it plays well but it breaks fast, I broke mine after 30 minutes of play at 58 pounds and then I broke some again after 2 hours of play I recommend the Gosen
From: Brent, Snohomish, WA, USA. 3/07

Comments: Not as soft as other multi-filaments such as Head Fibergel, Babolat Attraction but none-the-less a very responsive string with excellent bite. I've used it successfully in all sorts of different makes of rackets. Itís been around for a while now and can be bought cheaply but in my opinion one of Wilson's originals and still one of the best!
From: Pete, London, UK. 1/07