Comments: I ordered my '13 Aeropro drive GT+ with poly strings. The combination was way too stiff resulting in immediate elbow pain never felt before. Replaced it with a multifilament strung at a lower tension at 50lbs. The initial first hour in my play test felt very crisp, smooth power delivery, and had a satisfying pop feel. I'm a flat ball hitter so string movement wasn't an issue. Very comfortable on the arm, wrist and elbow. Having the right string is like driving with the right performance tires.
From: Larry, 6/13

Comments: I hit with it today, with my mains as Prince SynGut DF 16 crossed with Sensation 16. The PSGD lost too much tension, and the Sensation is so soft. Not much control! Maybe I need to string them 3-4 lbs above my usual tension. Luckily, it's the last Sensation in my pocket.
From: J., 12/12

Elite 8
125' Mini Reels
Wilson Reels
The Reel Deal! - Wilson Sensation
Maximum Playability String
Multifilament Synthetic String
SAVE BIG with Wilson Sensation Mini Reels!