Solinco Backpack Bag Black/Red Customer feedback

Comments: I purchased this bag as a replacement to my big six pack I was tired of carrying around. I based my decision mainly off the photos and and a couple of reviews I was lucky enough to find on the web. So I hope this review helps a little. I have had the bag for a little over a month now and here are my thoughts: I feel the bag is of high quality, the material is nice, the zippers are substantial, back and shoulder padding is good and the carry handle feels solid. The main compartment will hold several cans of balls, extra clothes, and still have some room left over. Racquet area will hold 2 comfortably (I've had 3 in there before w/o issue), and the front pouch has enough room for sweatbands, keys, sunscreen, wallet and my cell phone. There's also an outside mesh pocket that works well for a drink. Now the cons; there's no separate shoe compartment that some other bags have. That wasn't a deal breaker for me since I assume, like most people, I wear my shoes to the court. Its not "feature rich" meaning there's not a a bunch of little hidden pockets for your stuff, it's got the essentials and that's about it. It could benefit from a small soft pouch being added up by the handle for a pair of sunglasses and allowing the front zipper to expose more of the front pouch area, giving easier access. Bottom line, a quality bag from Solinco. I would recommend if you can live with the couple of shortcomings I mentioned.

Solinco Backpack Bag Black/Red - Where to go from here