Solinco 12 Pack Bag Black/Silver Customer feedback

Comments: I have the original red/black version of this bag. A few observations: The bag comes with two detachable carry straps allowing you to use this as a backpack. I removed one strap and hooked the other from corner to opposite corner making for my preferred shoulder strap which is nice. It also has a carry handle on top and another on the end. A lot of other large bags are now coming with two non-detachable backpack straps, no shoulder strap, and no carry handle. The Solinco bag has two foil-lined thermo compartments, and a large center compartment. Four Wilson Blade 98s will fit in either of those foil compartments. One cautionary note on the height of the bag: although my Blade 98 fits nicely, I think a racquet with a larger head size could be a problem. I like this reduced height because I don't have any excess bulkiness but still have a bag that can carry a large number of racquets. Good quality construction, and your buddies won't likely have the same bag.

Solinco 12 Pack Bag Black/Silver - Where to go from here