Solinco 12 Pack Bag Black/Red Customer feedback

Comments: The Solinco 12 Pack Bag is the best racquet bag I have ever owned, and I have owned many! It's very good looking, well constructed, functional and holds five racquets in each thermal pocket without covers. I carry two OS racquets in each pocket with covers and could easily fit another one without the cover. I was so impressed with this bag that I ordered the backpack and am just as impressed with it. And Tennis Warehouse is the best! They always get my order correct and get it delivered when promised. The selection is fantastic too!
From: Bob, 10/12

Comments: This is simply a beautiful 12 Pack bag. It's durable and good looking. The pockets are spacious and you can hold 4-5 racquets in each pocket. The black with the red accent colorway looks good. Lastly, it's very comfortable. I can walk for almost a mile before it starts to bother me. It really is perfect bag for me.
From: Ethan, 7/11