Babolat RPM Dual 16 660 String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: I had put it in my mains with an unknown softer string in the crosses. Felt okay for the first week or two; been out with bad tennis elbow since.
From: Slick, 7/13

Comments: Tried the RPM Dual as an alternative to the Pro Hurricane Tour that I had been enjoying for years. With the same tension (55lbs), the Dual just doesn't move or give in, too much power and low spin. Probably not the string for me since I would need to raise the tension to remove some of the power but then I would loose more spin and it would probably flare up my tennis elbow.
From: Guillame

Comments: This is a firm string. Anyone who has arm or elbow issues shouldn't use it. It feels exactly like Kirschbaum Pro Line X. I strung mine up at 52lbs and would advise not going over 52. At the low tension it has enough give to feel the movement of the stringbed. The strings move well at low tensions, but anything higher than the low 50s and it will feel harsh with no give. It is not a soft poly like Blast. With Blast you can dial up the tension, but it turns mushy within a few weeks. This string seems as though it will retain its crispness much longer. It is low powered like the original Cyclone, or Tour Bite. If you like softer polys with more power, I suggest you look elsewhere. Overall, I would say that this is a very good low powered stiff-feeling poly.
From: Danny, 3/13