Alpha Revo 4000 Stringing Machine Customer feedback

Comments: I don't own this machine. Why am I writing here, then? It's because I strongly believe you should think of buying an Alpha stringer. It's a company that will stand behind its machine 200%. I was lucky enough to buy a used Alpha Axis from Ebay. I was unlucky because it arrived quite damaged. Before I was able to get my money back from the seller, I called Alpha for help. The guys at Alpha were awesome. They helped me identify replacement parts that would fit the older machine. They dug around in their warehouse to find replacement parts that are no longer made. They calibrated the tension head for free. They spent a lot of time talking with me about how to get this machine to work. While I was talking to them, I asked, "should I just get my money back and buy a new machine?" They could easily have advised me to buy a new machine, directly from them. Instead, they helped me with my fixer upper and I saved a ton of money, because the Ebay seller refunded me the purchase price. Now I have a great stringer, after a little investment of time and effort by me and a ton of help from Alpha. If you value customer support and you want a rock-solid machine, buy an Alpha.

Comments: If you are thinking of buy this machine do. It is by far the best machine I've worked with. It is flawless and Alpha customer service is great!
From: Zg. 8/09

Comments: One of the best bang for the bucks machine. It's very solid. I sold mine and got the Alpha Apex about 2 years ago. I needed a stand up for traveling reasons (stringing in the middle of a parking lot, etc.)
From: Davi, Billings, MT. 3/09