Tourna Sports Re-Grip Replacement Grip Customer feedback

Comments: This grip is on the thicker side and a little firm compared to the Wilson grip I use.

Comments: This grip is definitely on the thicker side. I have been down-sizing my rackets from a 4 to a 3. I had a racket that was a 4 I purchased used on the TT forum classifieds. I found out when changing grips that it had a build up sleeve on it. I took it off and it turned out to be a 2. I put one of the Unique grips on it and it feels like a 3. The amount of cushioning and feel is wonderful. This is now my favorite frame, mainly due the grip.
From: Steve, Chino, CA, USA, 01/10

Comments: I haven't really used it. I bought it to replace the very won grip on an old racquet, but I haven't used the racquet since. That said, the replacement seems thick because the handle felt somewhat big after I applied it.
From: Mansoor, IL, USA. 1/09