Pacific XTR Overgrip 3-Pack (Orange) Customer feedback

Comments: I completely agree with the reviewer who said that it feels like it's sucking the moisture out of your hands. I'm a heavy sweater, so for me that's a great thing. With this grip, my hands still feel dry at the end of a match even though every other part of me looks like I was thrown in a swimming pool. I've tried about 7 or 8 different grips (including Wilson Pro, Babolat VS, Gamma Supreme, Supergrap and Tournagrip XXL) and this one is the best for me. Stays dry and doesn't slip. Has the performance level of Tournagrip, but lasts about three or four times as long. I do wish it was about 1 1/2" longer. I use a size 5 grip and xTR is just barely long enough but only if I wrap it exactly perfectly. If I exceed a max of 1/8" overlap on any of the turns, I have to totally unwrap it and start again. In a perfect world, it would come in different colors, too. But given that it's the only grip I've ever tried that does what I want it to do, those small flaws are relatively easy. for me to overlook.

Comments: This grip is just the best. Here's the best way I can describe how absorbent this grip is: if anyone has ever done woodworking (stick with me here), you're familiar with the way your hands feel dried out after handling raw boards...the raw wood sucks the moisture out of your hands, and you feel the need to apply some hand lotion. After holding a racquet with a Pacific XTR grip for about a minute -- not playing tennis, just holding it in your hand -- that's how your hand feels: like it has sucked the moisture right out of your skin, and like you could use some hand lotion. To be clear, this is a very good thing when it comes to sweat because this grip sucks the moisture right up. It's the only grip I'll use. The fact that they're reasonably priced, and that they last and last, is just the icing on the cake.
From: JohnsonNavinR, 8/14

Comments: Best overgrip that I have found. But the problem is the avaibility of it in black. It is hard to find. I don't like the orange or white.
From: Roger, 8/13

Comments: Great overgrip. It's my favorite one to use. However, I use Tournagrip when I run out. I wish this grip would come in a 15-30 pack reel because I run through them at least once or twice a week (which is actually good for me compared to other grips) But this grip has a nice, dry feel with good sweat absorption that makes it a lot easier for me to play with my sweaty palms.

Pacific XTR Overgrip 3-Pack (Orange) - Where to go from here