Comments: Great stick to begin the 2012 year off with its very cool. I think it's really for the hard hitting never quitting player, so get it you will love it and I love it. Most people say it's head heavy - it is but if you keep control of the point you will win and if you're not, you can still win, just setup and get there. This stick is great for middle going to advanced player.
From: Evan, USA, 12/11
String type: VS Gut

Comments: The racquet is very muted and stable. It suits best if you already have well developed techniques. The only complaint I have is the high swingweight which causes my serve to lose so much pace and spin and I had to struggle to win matches. Perfect for recreational hitting, but not an easily powerful game improving racquet for winning matches.
From: Leo, 11/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Rough

Comments: I own the Wilson 6.1 Tour, Babolat Pure Storm Roddick GT, and the Prince EXO3 Ignite. All racquets are strung with Luxilon at 62 lbs. The Wilson is unforgiving so you better be hitting clean. The Babolat is nice, but I do not have as much control, even when weighted to be similar to the Prince. I really like the Ignite 95, I am buying more. It is like the Wilson only more forgiving.
From: Sudborough, 11/44
String type and tension: Luxilon at 62 lbs

Comments: I personally don't think it is very low powered. It is definitely more lower powered than the Babolat Pure Storm Tour, though. I like it a lot! But it might be the 03 ports are shortening the lifespan of strings. They do break more often than usual. It is probably the highest swing weight for a 16X19 stick on the market. If you don't have a big hard topspin game, it might not be beneficial to you.
From: Mike. 10/11
String type and tension: Solinco Tour Bite 16
NTRP Rating: 5.0-5.5

Comments: Very traditional and classic, resembling heavy bulky wood racquet. Better suited for NTRP 5.0 and above. It is very low powered, but gives you great control. Due to its heaviness, I had to work hard to accelerate to generate power. This is better for hitting flat.
From: Ethan, 9/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger ALU power/Gamma Live Wire
NTRP Rating: 4.0-4.5

Comments: I had been playing with the Prince O3 Hybrid tour and recently purchased this racquet to try. I must say that I was very impressed with it. I added lead weight to the 3 and 9 o'clock positions and this racquet hits very well. I am used to the open string patterns in racquets, so the 16x18 string pattern was welcome. However if you are used to a more dense string bed, you might find a little bit of difficulty re-directing shots. Due to the overall weight of the racquet, the racquet itself does feel a little bit "bulky." Traditionally, when you have a racquet of over 12 ounces the beam width is fairly thin, but the beam on this one does seem a tad large. All in all with the right set of strings, this racquet can do some damage from all areas of the court. Good frame, Prince.
From: Teddy, 9/11
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast 17(mains) at 61 lbs/Gamma Livewire (crosses) at 64 lbs

Comments: Very nice! It's solid but not too stiff for the elbow. The forehand is just great with plenty of spin while the backhand, I have to drive very hard with a two hander, though slice is perfect. Volleys are just awesome; crisp and nice. The serve is very powerful but I hit many too long. I guess I need time to get used to it. I am not sure the open string pattern is a good thing. I think I'd be better with the 18x20 pattern like in the Rebel 95.
From: Assisme, College Park, MD, USA. 4/11
String type and tension: Black Magic 17g @ 50lbs

Comments: Good stick. Mine measures at 12.7 oz strung with an overgrip and 12-points head light. Very solid. My backhand can use a little more power, perhaps it's a tad too heavy for my backhand. Volley was crisp but a little clumsy. With the Ignite I play about 90 to 95% of my default stick KPro, which I added weight to 12.4 oz. This stick is great if you can handle the weight, but not for me. With that much weight already, it's hard to tweak it. It's worth it at $70 though.
From: Jeff, McLean, VA. 4/11
String type and tension: Genesis Hexonic 17/synthetic hybrid 52/55 lbs

Comments: I am in the process of searching for a new racquet, I play with a Head iPrestige Mid, and need to upgrade. I am a hard hitting baseliner with serve and volley ability, so the small head size attracted me to this stick. I hit with this stick for a while, and I am largely unimpressed with it. On-center hits are average feeling, but off-center to slightly-off-center hits are absolutely atrocious with this stick. Off-center hits actually bugged me (physically), the racquet felt almost dead. Weight is fine, a bit too headlight, feels slightly whippy, which I don't care for, but others may. The racquet is surprisingly maneuverable at net and with serves, but that's about the only good thing I can say about it. There is absolutely no feel to this stick. With its string pattern being a 16x18 especially, it really misses on access to spin, which is odd. Overall, this stick just isn't worth your time. Don't bother; it's not that impressive. I give it a C-.
From: Owen, Cody, WY, USA, 10/10
String type and tension: Synthetic/Poly
Headsize: 95 sq in.

Comments: Ridiculously heavy racquet with no pace or spin, great on volleys and slices but not good for topspin. Didn't like the weight and definitely for pro players. Not good for improver to intermediate players.
From: Ricky, LA, USA, 07/10
String type and tension: Prince Tour
Headsize: 95 square inches

Comments: Style of Play: I play both singles and doubles, use a full western forehand (topspin), eastern forehand (flat), 2 handed continental grip backhand (topspin and flat), as well as 1 handed continental versions of forehand and backhand (extreme slice and backspin). At one point I was between a consistent 6.5-7.0 before giving up college level tennis due to it not being available at my college. I've primarily been using the Wilson K Factor Tour (90 sq Headsize) but have been having difficulty lately in finding the sweet spot due to inconsistent playing. Immediately after trying the Prince EX03 Ignite 95 my game dramatically improved. I currently play once a week against another college player probably rated around 6-6.5 and for the first time in the last 2 years, and the first time I used the Prince in an actual match, I was able to beat him after winning the last 4 games in a row. The primary difference between the Wilson and Prince is the sweet spot, due in part to the technology as well as the head size, with both offering ample power to those who supply their own. If you're looking for a serious control oriented frame while utilizing your own power but still getting some power from the frame so you can focus on difficult precision shots and extreme depth to counter heavy topspin as well as quality shots from your opponent it would be difficult for me to recommend any of the frames I've used in the past over this Prince frame.
From: Stephen, Dearborn, MI, USA, 07/10
String type and tension: Poly, 59lbs
NTRP Rating: 5.5-6.5
Frames Used: Prince EXO3 Ignite (95sq head), Wilson K Factor KSix-One Tour 90 (90sq head), Wilson nTour Two nCode (95sq head), Volkl Tour 10 v-engine (Mid)

Comments:Yup, it's a player's racquet - heavy duty, with low power! Excellent access to spin and racquet-head speed, super solid and stable. This racket picks right up where the O3 SP Tour left off, while adding better volley capability. As others have suggested, this racquet is all about control. You must be the one producing the power. Probably best suited for 4.5 rated players, and up.
From: Kevin, Orlando, FL, USA, 06/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger ALU Power Rough

Comments: This racquet had the potential to be outstanding. But, in my opinion, it's simply too headlight at 11 pts. If it were 7-8 pts headlight, even 9 pts, it would have been much better. There's simply nothing in the head. Just too whippy. I don't care what the published swingweight is, the racquet is very easy to swing, almost too easy. I loved everything else about it, the big sweetspot in a modest head size, the stiffness. So close, yet so far. Just needed more mass in the head.
From: Rob, Illinois. 5/10
String type and tension: 16g Topspin Cyberflash at 58

Comments: I found the racquet to feel to deadened on my ground strokes, but nice on serves and volleys. I found that it is somewhat difficult to get a lot of spin, but it does absorb pace well. I like to hit with a lot of spin, this racquet really felt too dead for me and did not reward my whippy forehand as much as other racquets like the 03 speedport tour or the head youtek speed pro.
From: Robert 03/10

Comments: I have used this racquet for the past two months, this is by far the best racquet I've ever played with. Volley control is nothing but remarkable, the feeling is great. Dampening powerful baseline strokes, forehands are heavy with the right amount of topspin and control. I hit a one handed backhand and with this racquet the control and stability is great once you get comfortable with the weight.
From: Luis, Colombia 03/10
String type and tension: 56 pounds poly
NTRP Rating: PRO

Comments:This is a solid hitting racquet when I hit with it it feels like I have all the control over the ball and it goes were I want it to go and were I want it to go. It feels like a solid shot on every shot I hit and I don't need to generate a lot of power from my swing, the racquet does a lot of the power.
From: Preston, Paducah, KY, USA, 01/10
String type and tension: 60/60

Comments: Style of Play: 4.0-4.5 all court player; full western forehand grip; two-handed backhand; heavy topspin and slice from both sides; medium length strokes; fast swing speed. Groundstrokes were not as effective as those with the Babolat AeroStorm GT, although I was able to get incredible topspin with the Prince. The spin reminded me a great deal of the Prince Original Graphite Mid. The comfort level was very low if I didn't find the sweetspot, and that area didn't seem very large. I just never found the rhythm with this racquet and had very little success when trying to find a groove when banging it out from the baseline. I really loved second serves with this racquet...the kick on second serves was incredible. The area of control was where this racquet suffered for me on serve. I'm not sure if it was the balance of the racquet or what, but the racquet seemed to play a lot longer than 27 inches. This racquet suffered from the same problems that the Babolat did: poor touch/feel, lack of comfort, and slow maneuverability. I did like the extra bit of pop this one gave compared to the Babolat but I still wouldn't say I liked coming to the net with this racquet.
From: TT Username: TripleB
Racquet of Choice: Gamma T-7

Comments: Off the ground I found the frame to have a nice solid feel and an even response. Hot spots were not very noticeable on the stringbed. While the frame felt solid on the hit, it was not at all harsh, and in fact quite comfortable. It had plenty of reliable and steady pop and spin was easily accessible, and it also had a bit of a reserve of sneaky power when I got a ball I liked, and wanted to put a charge into it. At net it was serviceable, but not exemplary. Something about the weight distribution just didn't feel right, and feedback was somewhat vague on my end. I didn't know right off the stringbed where the ball was going. I would say perfectly serviceable for an aggressive baseliner looking to come in now and again, but perhaps sub par for a true all courter/S&V player. I suppose that I would most recommend it to players who formerly used traditional frames and have lost a bit of batspeed with age as they creep into their 40's and 50's, and are transitioning to a less attacking style.
From: TT Username: J011yroger

Comments: As background, I am a 4.0/4.5 35yo mainly baseliner/singles with a SW forehand and both a 2hb top/1hb slice. Aggressive style and hit the ball pretty flat. The feel def. takes some getting used to. It is has a muted thud at impact and is certainly not "crisp". Due to the muted feel/response--this stick had a very comfortable feel to it. Forehands came with ease-especially crosscourt angles and then flatten it out--both came with ease. Best shot for me with this stick was the 1hb slice--it was just incredible. 2hb also came with ease and was generating some nice pace. This baby can generate some all out NASTY spin!! This is where the fun really shined! I was just amazed how heavy I could spin the ball with the Prince (was better than the APDGT for me). Volleys were really easy to handle with this one--especially the quick reflex/stabbing volleys--one of if not the best volleying stick I've ever played with.
From: TT Username: Kcraig
Racquet of Choice: Babolat Pure Storm Tour GT

Comments: At 345 grams and a 341 SW this frame is actually very close to my beloved K90's, which I now play at 345 grams/5pts HL/SW 335. The primary difference was that the Prince is 11pts HL, but this only made it feel a bit more limber and nimble around the net, so far as I could tell. Off the ground I had no trouble getting the frame "around" and making solid, consistent contact well out in front, in my 'preferred' front to back strike zone. After a short warm up I was easily sustaining long, side to side baseline rallies with my hitting partner off both the FH and 1HBH wings. With the Exo3 I found consistent depth, good spin, and what seemed to be a little extra pace (when compared to my K90). The power, I should note, although occasionally intoxicating (good to know you can still put some mustard on the ball at age 47!) was not always welcome. The frame is plush and ever so comfortable to hit. Slice approaches were biting and stayed very low. I even had occasion to hit a few approach volleys and did so with good depth and 'touch'. At net I found all the virtues I love about my K90 (stability, great feel, the ability to control the ball with nasty, biting slice, etc) but in an even more maneuverable package. Such players will greatly appreciate the Exo3's powerful serving and great playability at net, and perhaps be willing to forgive it's (ever so slightly?) overly suped-up power plant off the ground.
From: TT Username: BounceHitBounceHit

Comments: This racket is ALL about the control. I demoed it and found that power had to 100% come from you, you won't get anything in terms of power from this one. The rebel 95 Monfils version on the other hand was more for power, just with specs of a players racket. Personally the rebel 95 was better for me, but this one was good nonetheless.
From: Harri, Montreal, Quebec, Canada 12/09
String type and tension: Luxilon BB Alu-power(58) + Head Natural Gut Half-set(59)

Comments: The Prince EXO3 Ignite is a decent tennis racquet. I rank this racquet higher than the Prince O3 Speedport White because of the plow through and substantial feel. The only thing that I saw as a negative was the round shaped head; I prefer more elliptical. By the way I played with only the open ports without the grommets, and I found the string bed to be very dampened. Furthermore, the off center hits or miss hits felt bad compared to hits on the sweetspot, which happens to be about average. However, when I did hit the sweetspot with a good swingspeed, the ball took off pretty good, both on groundstrokes and serves. Also I found that I hit better with this racquet when the temperature was warmer by 10 degrees - went from 65F in early morning to 75F degrees later.
From: Anon., Irvine, CA, USA. 10/09
String type and tension: Prince Syn Gut 16gauge

Comments: I have been looking for a racquet that plays like the K6.1 95 16X18 but with better spin potential. I have found it in this racquet! A little less powerful on groundies and serves but everything else plays great. Very stable on returns and volleys! This is my new stick!
From: Edman, Lindale, TX, USA, 09/09
String type and tension: M - Wilson NXT X - Wilson Sensation 62lbs.

Comments: This racquet is a very nice racquet if you can wield it. The weight makes this a hefty racquet, however me it is perfect. I have always had a problem with swinging far too fast on forehands, thus all I could really do is hit fast drives that landed three feet inside the service box. I have been looking for a racquet to slow down my swing as well as let me have spin still. The Rebel was just short of the spin I wanted but this racquet provided what I wanted. It allows me to drive through the ball and yet not get whippy and overly spinny. The frame doesn't feel as though it twists when hitting, or as though the weight is in odd spots as previous people have said. I really like this racquet just remember that you do need some arm muscles to get it around. All together, I was between this and a Ksix-one, and the dampened feel and rounder head won. Great racquet try it out.
From: Drew, Toledo, OH. 8/09
String type and tension: Prince Hybrid Power EXP 17/16 String @ 58lbs
NTRP Rating:3.5-4.0

Comments: I loved plying with this racket and I will continue demoing this racket for these reasons: I am a big banger so this would be great. If you are like me because, as you know some bangers are not vary consistent, this racket is great for control and power so when you play with it you will have a win win situation so I strongly recommend the exo3 ignite if your play style is powerful strokes.
From: William Summerall, 08/09 Philidlphia, PA, U.S.A
String type and tension: Luxilon big banger ALU power

Comments: I just hit with this racquet today for the first time, as a friend had rented it. I LOVED it, and compared to my Prince (orange) Speedport Tour. It was better because of the head lightness and overall stability of the racquet. My friend even noticed how I hit better today than normal--and it's the confidence the racquet gives me on groundies because of the solid feel. Volleys are better as well, maybe because it's a little "rounder" in shape too. It's hard to get me to leave a racquet I love, but I think I'm going to buy this one.
From: Tom, St. Louis, MO, USA. 7/09
String type and tension: Prince's newest string

Comments: This is an oddity. I thought I would love this racquet since I love the Rebel 95 but wanted easier access to spin, not saying that you don't get ample spin potential with the Rebel. I did get the spin but my power dropped. The plow through just didn't feel the same. In order get hit deep balls I had to hit very loopy shots. Which isn't that bad of a thing but when I flattened out, the balls came up short and didn't have much zip. If you hit with a lot of topspin, this is a racquet to demo. If you hit pretty flat, go with the Rebel.
From: anon. 07/09
String type and tension: Prince Hybrid Power EXP 17/16 String @ 58lbs

Comments: I just made the switch to this racquet. I love the way that it feels on groundies, as well as being a dream to volley with. I feel as if I can put the ball anywhere on the court with pinpoint accuracy. At 335 grams it is actually very maneuverable because its 11 points head light. I agree with the previous person that you should not be using this racquet if you are a 3.5-4.0. If you have good racquet head speed and like a crisp feeling racquet you should definitely give this one a try.
From: Anon., California, USA. 07/09
String type and tension: Solinco Tour Bite

Comments: I've been demoing racquets like crazy, trying to find a replacement for my Prince Precision Response Titanium 97 inch frame. This is not a bad stick. I have a big fast swing, so the weight didn't bother me. I couldn't generate as much topspin with this frame as I can with my Response, but that could be the strings. Nice forgiveness without losing all feel. Volleys seemed nice and my backhand slice was solid with this frame. At least for me, this seemed a better stick that the Rebel 95, which I just couldn't keep from hitting long on almost all of my baseline shots (odd since they have the same power rating and similar balance). I was getting more spin with the Rebel though. Definitely one of my finalists.
From: Tyler, Whitehouse, NJ, USA. 07/09
String type and tension: demo

Comments: I think the readers need to note the ntrp rating of the reviewers. I am a solid 5.5 or better and this racket is very very good for me. It is not too heavy; in fact I had to add lead. The flexy feel is awesome and shines on touch volleys. I felt it was begging me to serve and volley as much as I could. I think it is a better version than the original b/c of the extra weight. It is very stable and the sweet spot is generous. I would recommend a try for any player who enjoys tour caliber rackets.

Comments: Admittedly, I'm a Prince fan and I demoed this racquet as did 5 other friends of mine (including a pro who plays with Prince). We all had the same criticism - a lead weight that was unresponsive and dull. Felt like you were hitting 'mud.'
From: Seralee, USTA New England 07/09
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: First and foremost I would like to state that I HATE Prince. And I HATED both the Rebel and the Graphite. But this felt much more crisp and much more responsive. I HATE open string patterns, but honestly, this one didn't bother me in the least. I am currently playing with the Yonex RDiS 93 and in terms of sting pattern that was as far out as I would venture, but had this racquet come out 4 months ago, I'd probably be playing with it today. Very good racquet.
From: Phil, Tuscaloosa AL USA 06/09