Comments: This racquet is great! Very stable and has a lot of control on my shots. Definitely go with the Resipro grip model. I'm a lefty, and can generate decent power so it worked well. It is definitely a players racquet. You need to put in the work to get the shot! My volleys have also improved. I finally switched from a Prince Triple Threat Bandit Midplus 95; which was too light and had a little too much power for my swing speed. The Prince Graphite EXO3 100 was the perfect switch. With the new reduce price on TW, it is even more perfect! :)
From: Henry, San Jose, CA, USA, 10/10
String type and tension: Gamma Infinity 17 Gauge at 58 lbs

Comments: I've been using the newer, 2 stripe POG mid for about 6 months now and absolutely love it. Demo'd the Graphite 93 to see the similarities and for me they felt very close with the exception that I felt I could swing faster with the Exo 93. I went ahead and bought them. My only regret would be not buying them sooner.
From: Curtis, Largo, FL, USA, 10/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre NRG2 17g 55lbs

Comments: This prince model is a 'macho', full-weight racquet. I have the Head prestige mid which is 'the reference standard' for a 93 sq inch 330 gram unit. In comparison the Prince is more user-friendly & forgiving. Good for singles because it gives me confidence; reassuringly stable & comfortable. Ideal if you like a solid powerful feel - wonderful follow-through.
From: Clive, Windsor, UK, 10/10
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut w/Duraflex

Comments: Top Spinning/Feel of the ball -- doesn't biting as my other racquets but gives adequate spin; in fact, I often over-spin my shots and the flatness gives the ball extra push towards the baseline. Weight -- quite heavy at 350 grams; need to be quicker in my net game; my weak back-hand, often backspin, benefited a lot tho' with the extra weight giving that ball an extra pop. I get to save a lot more from my backhand and gained confidence as a matter of fact. Same can be said of serving, less spin but more power. Comfort -- this is my primary purpose for this racquet; it did address my tennis elbow but somehow arm muscles need to adjust with the extra weight I also recommend this to improve form and motion. This racquet excels with enough preparation.
From: Kiel, Quezon Ciy, Philippines, USA. 07/10
String type and tension: Prince syn gut, 17, 58lbs

Comments: Pros: All the control you could ever want. Great feel around the net and in general. Fairly large sweetspot. The weight helps to resist some of the twisting on off-center hits. The O-ports make it more aerodynamic so it cuts through the air faster. Should probably be strung at < 60lbs for more power. Rewards developed strokes for sure. Cons: Just a tad heavy by a few grams. Not that spin-friendly so better for flatter shots. Leather grip isn't great.
From: Leo, Miami, FL, USA, 05/10
String type and tension: Prince Hybrid Power EXP 17/16 String Yel/Nat; 60 lbs
NTRP Rating: 4.0-4.5

Comments: I used to use the Wilson Kobra Tour but I tried the Graphite and it is amazing. I loved the feel and I have so much control.
From: Mac, Dallas, Texas, United States. 4/10

Comments: I've been playing with this for about a year- Great racquet. Very solid, while maintaining nice feel. The highlight of the stick is probably volleying. Volleys are extremely crisp feeling, and can be placed deep or dropped short with ease. Serving doesn't stand out, but the ball can be placed nicely. When set up and stepping in to a groundstroke, the shot is amazing. Off balance and running shots are slightly tougher, and from the baseline it can be tough to generate enough spin to consistently place the ball deep in long rallies. Overall, it's a great frame, but definitely for 4.0+ players.
From: Ethan, USA. 4/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger/NXT, 56 lbs.

Comments: I've been using the Prince Original Graphite (POG) mid for the last 2 years. Prior to that I was using the Precision Equipe midplus. My normal setup on the POG is a co-poly in the mains at 52lbs and Synthetic in the crosses at 54lbs. With the same setup on the Exo3 Graphite, I had high expectations going into the demo. Pros: Muted (softer feel), more comfortable, greater plow through. Cons: Swings heavier (can't whip the ball), less spin, much more flexy in the upper hoop area. The relative sluggishness along with the flexy upper hoop (I hit my shots pretty high in the hoop) were deal breakers for me. My serve was noticeably slower as well. For now, I'm going back to my POG.
From: Flank, New York, NY, USA. 03/10
String type and tension: Blue Gear @ 52 (m), RIP Control @ 54 (c)
NTRP Rating: 4.0 (USTA computer ranking)

Comments: I have played with the exo3 graphite 93 for about a year now and have made many changes regarding the racquet setup in the last 12 months. I wanted to know what string I would like the best in this racquet, so I tried many different offerings and combinations. For me I came to the conclusion that mains should be either Lux timo 18 or Prince exo 18 and crosses I settled on a cheaply price but tremendously playable Prince syn gut 16 dura, I adjust the tension based on court(clay/hard) conditions (humidity/temp) environment(indoor/outdoor) but between 60-65lbs on a Prince Neos lockout machine. I also did a combination setup with the inserts where I have O port insert in at 12 o'clock and grommet inserts at 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock. This setup has helped the swingweight without lead tape(extra plastic weight from the grommet insert) and the added control from the grommet addition. Leaving the O port insert at 12 O'clock allows the long main strings to flex more really helping my serve and groundstrokes with extra spring but not so much that I lose control on my volleys. For what it's worth I really love this racquet, and would urge anyone who plays with it to experiment with some of the options that I have listed, I think you'll be surprised at what a positive difference it will make in the racquets playability.
From: Brandon, Washington, D.C. 01/10
5.5 NTRP(All Court Singles and Doubles)

Comments: Saw this racquet when it came out and knew that I would like it. I'd been playing with the POG for 5years before this. Control, feel, maneuverability, and not painful on my elbow. This racquet excels at anything you put it at. Played with the rebel/rebel team/blue/ignite. Ignite was the best after the graphite, the others felt like I was hitting with a 2x4.
From: John, Oshkosh, WI, USA, 01/10
String type and tension: Kirschbaum Pro Line II @ 60

Comments: Great feel on contact, very much like the original graphite, but feels heavier than it should through the air, particularly on serve. The Rebel, by comparison, feels easier to swing despite a higher static weight. Reminds me a little of the K6.1 tour 90.
From: Paul, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 10/09

Comments: My head pro turned me on to this racquet. I liked it quite a bit at first, but didn't think I'd keep it as I had a KPS 88 I liked. I was also demoing the Head Djok racquet at the same time and loved that racquet. Ultimately, I decided the KPS 88 was a bit too slow to move around so I dropped that racquet. The Head Djok racquet was very very sweet, but I decided it was just half an oz too heavy for my mostly clay court play. This Prince racquet is very reminiscent of the POG, as it has a unique softish feel to it. The sweet spot is not large, and it isn't a great serving stick like the PS85, but it handles the ground strokes with perfection and I've been hitting my droppah' like Santoro. ;) If you are a clay court player, who likes a smaller head, and a bit of heft, you might want to give this one a serious look.
From: Chess9 on TT, d4 10/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Ace
NTRP Rating: 4-4.5

Comments: Just bought it a few weeks ago. It feels much better on the elbow than the original Prince Graphite 93 (POG). It is lighter = better maneuver, especially at the net when you have to reach for a passing shot. Less effort to serve, but less spin than the POG. You must swing like you believe in the shot, can't get away with pushing the ball back like the POG because of the light head/weight. I agree with players complaint about "mute" and "no feed back". You can still feel the sweet spot but the tension must be low (<58). For me, it is easier to adjust the backhand than the forehand. You can really hurt yourself if you mishit your backhand. I still have problems with high balls on my forehand. Half and full volley are really fun with this racket. Overhead is accurate if your form is right; feel good (solid) but not much power (it will not clear the fence). In conclusion, if you look for power, this is not it. If you look for some serve-n-volley, try it. If your elbow hurts because of the POG, this is the best replacement there is. I tried the KFactor 90 but never got used to the long head, very annoying. I am content with this racket for now. Will see what the future brings
From: MinhBlvd, Fairfax, VA, USA, 10/09
String type and tension: Still testing

Comments: I really wanted to like this racket, I really did. I've always hit with pc 600s but wanted to try something a little more forgiving but still has a classic feel. Weight and balance were all good, it just felt way too muted. You can't feel at all what the balls doing off the stringbed. With a pc 600 and even the mg prestige you can tell what the balls going to do the second of contact, not so much with this stick. Way too muted and you feel disconnected from the ball. Rebel was better imo but still not the same. The search continues!
From: Chris, Los Angeles, CA 09/09
String type and tension: Signum PPP@61

Comments: You must understand that I really wanted to hate this racquet. I'm a Wilson guy and have played with various versions of the Pro Staff since it was a wood racquet - yeah, I'm that old. I don't really care for the newer technology because most of these advancements equal less feel for the ball. The EX03 Graphite is Prince, not Wilson, and with the Speed ports, it didn't really appeal to me. So, imagine my surprise when I discovered how fantastic this racquet plays. This racquet offers everything you need to excel at tennis. Great mix of feel, power, spin, and control. The sweet spot is easy to find which increases the comfort level with this frame. All in all, this is one of the best racquets I've every used, and I've used a bunch of them. You should give this one a try. It'll make you a better player.
From: John, Atlanta, GA 08/09
String type and tension: Babolat VS / Luxilon hybrid

Comments: I never thought I would be able to replace my Wilson FPK95's with a racket I liked better. I was wrong. This is the ultimate redux of what I consider to be the "golden era" of tennis rackets, the late 80's and early 90's. I imagine that some people that get this racket will never look for another racket again. Bravo Prince!
From: Brandon, Seattle, WA USA 08/09
String type and tension: 56 mains, 58 crosses

Comments: This is player's stick, if you're not a tournament player then stay away.. string it tight (60lbs) with poly and swing away. The hits are real solid and balls won't sail out.. Serves big, hits big.. Spin could be better.. Overall a great racket for the not timid player..
From: C M, 08/09
String type and tension: Blue gear/Big ace

Comments: I hit with this stick a few times and thought it was pretty good. Generating spins with this racquet was quite easy. The sweet spot is rather big for only a 93 square inch head. All in all I thought that it was a solid racquet in every area of the game, whether you are a baseliner or volleyer.
From: Great Falls, VA, US. 05/09
String type and tension: Forten Aramid 58

Comments: What a brilliant racquet! The whole face is sweet spot. Spin and power on demand in a stable comfortable package. This is the best racquet ever, as far as I'm concerned. It does everything well and the flex is comfortable and the head is stable as a rock! There is nothing not to like.
From: Jeffery, CA, USA, 03/09
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU rough, Gamma Pro 17@ 55lbs.

Comments: AMAZING. This could be one of the best racquets I've used. A whole bunch of control but still has power. I usually play with a Babolat pure drive but was looking for a racquet with much more control and a little less power. I found exactly what I need in this racquet.
From: Ryan, Knoxville, TN USA. 04/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-one-biphase
NTRP Rating: 4.5-5.0

Comments: This racquet felt much better than the EXO3 Rebel 95 with lots of power but much more controllable. I truly dislike "trampoline" like racquets, and I felt the Rebel felt that way, but this one does feel a bit more controllable, still some of my forehand shots sailed wide when going for wide angles but anything sent down to the baseline seemed to drop right before with very little effort. Shots with my one-handed backhand worked perfectly, but still power control is hard to master. The open string pattern did make the whole racquet into a sweet spot, so off-center hits felt just as good as the ones right on the middle which is good for more forgiving shots. The 03 ports did allow the racquet to swing freely, but it can be a mixed blessing since this racquet already has that trampoline-like effect and may make power more difficult to control. Serving with this stick was good, with lots of spin on most of my serves (even when I wanted to serve flat). This racquet does seem to generate more spin than my Six One K-factor on all areas. I would recommend this racquet to anyone with a half to semi complete swing who feels like their shots are falling short with other sticks. I'm definitely considering buying it, it may take some time getting used to it, and I'm sure this racquet is a string pop fest if you like to play with lots of spin since the little bit that I used the synthetic gut strings were already peeling after just 20 minutes of playing with it, so if you get it definitely go with a polyester mains, synthetic on the crosses mix for max durability. I have tried many racquets but this one is the first one where I feel the technology working, not just on the label. If you master this stick it will probably improve your game a few levels. You will either hate or love this stick. Demo first.
From: Robert, Miami, FL. 3/09
String type and tension: synthetic gut

Comments: I used the demo set-up from Tennis-Warehouse (16g recoil at 57 lbs) I would have liked to try different strings but after hitting with it for a few days I found myself really dialed in to the power and control. The weight and balance felt perfect and offered plenty of plow through without feeling too heavy. At net this racket was phenomenal. No matter how much pace came at me the racket never wavered. The sweet spot was more than ample and with the string ports it was quite comfortable and plush once you dial in to the center of the string bed. All in all a great update to a classic frame. I ordered one after the demo.
From: Randy, Virginia Beach, VA, USA. 3/09
String type and tension: Prince 16g recoil

Comments: The Speedports really open up the face of the mid-sized racquet, making it much more forgiving than other frames of this size. I find this racquet very easy to play with. The is a great stick for all court players and produces the best volleys I have hit - deep and low. The weight is easy to handle due to the balance. I can really whip the head around on groundstrokes. First serves are big. I am still working on getting the feel of the second serve kickers with this racquet, but spins are readily available. Some lead in the head would make the racquet more stable for ground strokes but would limit maneuverability. I found the racquet, like many mid-sized models, plays better with softer strings like a multifilament or gut.
From: David, Arlington, VA. 2/09
String type and tension: Wilson K-Gut at 58

Comments: This stick lacked any control whatsoever, and hitting with it was like hitting the ball with an exceptionally good looking trampoline. The Rebel 95 is a lot better but still can't hold a candle to the KSix One Tour.
From: Wes, Post Falls, ID, USA. 2/09

Comments: Excellent spin potential. Comfortable. Stable. Huge sweetspot. On the whole not a bad racket. But I definitely prefer the Original, to be sure. The demo I received had open ports, not port holes. Perhaps Prince made a good try with this open port thing, and perhaps there is a market for them, but I am not convinced. Definitely something is missing. It is too plush, too muted, and is found lacking in feedback. Nothing replaces graphite sticks, plastic grommets, leather grips. I've played the POG Mid for many, many years. But I have now switched to the Redondo Mid.
From: Mat, DC. 2/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Original, 48

Comments: Loved this racket. Amazing ability to flatten out the forehand or put topspin if that's what floats your boat. Slice on this racket is amazing, stays low to the net and even lower after the bounce. I thought serving was perfect, great power on first serve and nice both kick and slice, though it is a bit heavy and can tire your shoulder out after a few sets. Has a ton of control but does lack a lot of feel (might have been the strings the demo came with). Shots seem to always go deep into the court and drop in right before passing the baseline. Volleys with this racket are beautiful, great control and pop and no shot is too heavy to handle. This racket helps so much against heavy shots, no matter how fast or deep an opponent will hit against you this racket takes all the weight of the shot, I know that's what heavy rackets are for but I've used heavier sticks that won't take the blunt of a heavy shot like this will. I will say that I might be a bit bias since my regular racket is the prince o3 hybrid tour which has almost the same specs as this frame and they play very identical except for the hybrid tour has more feel and this frame takes a heavier shot. Definitely considering buying this stick, would be immediate if my current stick didn't already play so similar to this one.
From: Gerald, Pasadena, CA, USA, 02/09

Comments: Sorry, I really wanted to like it. The mass is there but the feedback wasn't. Just a bit too muted to really be connected to the shot and know where it would land. Of course, in time you could get used to it but I'd rather not take the time to get acquainted. I thought it was a bit cumbersome to serve with too. Felt like a heavier POG with less feedback. This is probably the first racquet in a while that I thought I wasn't good enough to play with. Overall, I just didn't click with this stick, sorry.
From: J P, San Diego, CA, USA. 2/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre NRG16 @60lbs

Comments: Groundstrokes are solid with the mass and open string pattern. Topspin and slice are good. Volleys got nice control and touch. Very comfortable stick and good control. Agree with one of the comments below about the serve. All other shots are great except the serve. Have to work a little extra hard to get the serve you want. Would have liked to try different strings other than what came with the demo to see how it would affect the serve.
From: Anon, St. Pete, FL, USA. 2/09

Comments: You all need to know the pictures on this site and from Prince are misleading. This racquet at this time only comes with open ports and not port holes. It's false advertising if you ask me.
From: Paul, Virginia. 2/09
String type and tension: 50lbs

Comments: Wow! What a nice surprise this racket turned out to be. I was expecting a somewhat low-powered frame based on precision, but required lots of effort. I was wrong! It has nice amounts of pop and moves through the air like an extension of the arm. Perfect weight put some lead at 3 and 9 and plays even better. I have no idea how the oversize plays but after a demo session with the 93, I don't need to know! Good job, Prince!
From: Jeff, Orlando, FL, USA. 1/09
String type and tension: Prince recoil at 56 lbs.

Comments: Hit with this a few times this week, I was expecting more. Everything with it felt nice, but forehands I had difficulty with accuracy and just flattening it out to penetrate more. Backhands were nice though, both top and slice. Serves were good, but not great--didn't feel like there was any free power or spin from the frame but control was very good. Worth a shot to demo if it falls within your specs, but for me, just didn't draw me in and make me say "wow."
From: Anon., Boston, MA, USA. 1/09
String type and tension: Prince recoil

Comments: Just got my hands on this liked the feel a lot more then the Rebel, a lot of racket to handle, but if you can swing it it will produce. Used to play with a Prestige and played much more forgiving with the Speedport, had the most pop of any 93 I have ever played. Good solid racket. Overgrip a must though.
From: Cody, Winchester, VA. USA. 1/09
String type and tension: Syn gut, 55

Comments: Awesome control! Beautiful design. I also hit with a Speedport Tour and an O3 Hybrid Tour. This racquet is much more forgiving and my ridiculous spin is more consistent than ever. I really love it!
From: Brian, OR. USA. 1/09
String type and tension: 60

Comments: Just got this racket and its steady from all aspects of the game. The 16x18 string pattern leaves you enough comfort and really opens up the sweetspot of the racket adding substantial spin. It has a very steady weight that allows the slice to slide through the court and stay low. Volleys are crisp and the racket is very stable through everything. Great stick!
From: Sam, Boston, MA. USA. 1/09