Comments: Great racket. I switched from a old Prince CTS 90 and I wanted a racket with a slightly larger head size and that was a lot lighter. I demoed multiple rackets of which this and the Babolat Aeropro Drive GT were my favorite. What made me choose this racket over the Babolat was that I thought I got a lot more power with this racket than the other and I also thought that I got a much better serve with this racket over the other one. My best serves are the slice and flat and I thought I got a very precise flat serve with this racket.
From: Jethro. 6/11

Comments: While I was not unhappy with my last racquet, I was interested in seeing what all was out there, so I started to openly demo a variety of sticks. After trying the more popular, like Babolat, Wilson, and Head, and trying less seen like Yonnex and Volkl, I widdled my choices down to the Babolat Pure Drive Lite, the Head YOUTEK IG Speed Lite and this Prince EXO3 Black Team. Overall, all three are lighter frames with varied balances and sweet spots, but all share quick swing and a stiffer feel.
For me, the Prince Black Team generated more controlled topspin and power on ground strokes. I could hit the ball deeper in the court with more weight, while the Babolat and Head both seemed to generate (almost too much) topspin that had balls dropping in mid court too often, or just long when trying to move the ball to the baseline. The Prince is also more forgiving for off center hits with my stroke.
The Black Team allowed me to maintain that 'pop' and head-speed on driving flat serves, and still create a great kick serve (maybe coincidentally, I have enjoyed more second serve aces while using the Black Team). I could generate a good kick-serve with the Babolat and Head, but lost a lot of power with both.
Interestingly, all three felt equally controlled at the net volleying.
I was pleasantly surprised how much a well-fit racquet improved my game, and my best advice would be to demo as many brands and models as possible. For me, trying the lighter counterpart racquets of the models proved to be a key factor in choice that I had never really thought much about. And to find the Prince Black Team out of the 20 racquets I played with is paying dividends on the court.
Good luck with your search.
From: Chael, Surprise, AZ, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Stock

Comments: I recently switched to the EXO3 Black Team after using the O3 Hybrid Hornet for several years. I agree with Tracy from Austin. I loved the Hybrid Hornet, but the Black Team is a noticeable improvement--especially on volleys and overheads. This racquet is stable and reliable. Give it a try!
From: Tonya, Fort Collins, CO, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Hybrid

Comments: Love this racket... actually feel like it's improved my game noticeably. Demoed this and the EXO Black over the same weekend, and felt like the EXO Black Team gave me a much more consistent serve and provided more feedback than its heavier (and pricier) counterpart. Unlike the Babolat Pure Drive that I've played over the last year, this racket feels so much more maneuverable while not compromising much, if any, power. I feel like I can spin both serves and looping groundstrokes with much more feel than I ever could with the Babolat, which felt like wielding a club on the courts... particularly in the later sets of matches.
From: P., Las Vegas, NV, USA, 12/10
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU Power Rough 16L / Wilson NXT 16 hybrid

Comments: Wonderful racquet. It's on the lighter side but is also very solid. It's quite powerful and really helps me start the point in my favor on my serve. I feel it is much easier to swing than the swingweight listed. The power was a bit overwhelming at first but I've adjusted and it was definitely worth it. Feel is just about perfect.
From: Alex, PA, USA, 11/10
String type and tension: Prince Syn Duraflex 16 at 60 pounds

Comments: Very nice racket had to put lead tape at the 2 and 10 o clock position to make it feel right. Without extra weight I would give it a 8 with lead weight I would give it a 9
From: Brandon, Cardiff, Wales, 08/10
String type and tension: Wilson champions choice at 62lbs

Comments: After 10 years with a Prince Response Precision (which I loved) I have made a change to this great racquet, which in some ways is very similar. It has great pop on the serve and is fantastic when strung tight as it gives exceptional control. The aerodynamics is very obvious when you swing through the ball as it moves through the air very quickly and is excellent for fast swingers. The head heavy factor is excellent and allows a fair bit more power when striking through the ball. I am an all round player and play a fair bit of doubles and it reacts really well for net play. Due to its lightweight it is easy to volley and put balls away in quick net play. Fantastic racquet. Go get one if you are a Prince fan.
From: Jamie, Adelaide, Australia, 05/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger

Comments: Just like the first reviewer stated, this updated model is worth checking out. I have been playing Prince racquets all my tennis life (15 yrs). Once you find a brand you like you tend to stick with it. For the last three years I've been playing the O3 Hybrid Hornet. I liked the control and the spin a lot. Something that it lacked was stability. This Black Team racquet has got it just right. It's three or four ounces lighter, but has a tiny bit thicker beam and just plain KILLS! Even though it's about 10% more powerful than the Hornet, I don't find myself knocking it out of the park. Being lighter, but with serious stability, I find I can do things better than ever. Overheads are SO MUCH EASIER. At the net it's just as good or better. Serves have the same pace with less effort. The weight distribution is different. They took weight out of the grip and made it a bit more head heavy. It really works. You should check it out for sure IF, you are a Prince fan especially! One last observation. I demo'd both the model with grommets on the sides as well as the ported one without grommets. The one with grommets was way different for me. It didn't have the stability or drive that the ported one has. You should try them both. They have their own personalities. I'm VERY happy to proclaim that I am officially on the Black Team now!
From: Tracy, Austin, TX. 4/10
String type and tension: Forten Aramid Gear (Kevlar mains with gear teeth and sweet sixteen crosses)
NTRP Rating: 4.0 Mens doubles/singles

Comments: I'm liking this racket. I've been playing with the O3 Speedport Black and thought I would give the updated models a try. I think this new EX03 technology gives such a smooth response from the racket, it's worth checking out the Prince line up. The Black Team offers a good degree of control and pace. I think the only place where I noticed a difference is with the volleys. Because this racket is so light, the touch shots are a little harder to hit.
From: D., Orange County, CA 02/10