Comments: Demo'd this about a year ago and will purchase it when it is back in stock (or get the updated BX2 X Force Pro supposedly scheduled for release this year). Currently I am hitting with the old Volkl V-Engine Tour 10 Mid, which is a great scalpel. However, I recently picked up my buddy's old Fischer M Pro #1 and had an awesome session. More power and stability with great control, too. I'm thinking the 16x20 (instead of the more common 16x19) string pattern and the 60 stiffness rating are Pacific's (Fischer's) secret ingredients.

Comments: Had elbow surgery six months ago and still some pain. Starting to demo some arm friendly sticks to replace the 6.1 95 18x20, and also go a bit lighter - but I still need mass for serves and stable volleys. Played 4 sets of doubles last night, 2 with the XFP and 2 with ProKennex Ki5. Ki5 seems tailor made for ground strokes. I struggled a bit on serves and volleys as the racquet felt a bit too light, but overall it felt great. XFP? Felt right at home with it! Harder serves with great direction, stable, more confident volleys and maneuverable on returns. I was concerned about Granville's negative take (low power), but I didn't experience that, maybe just a little flex in the upper hoop. I liked this a bit more than the Ki5, but the elbow takes priority and I'm not sure this is quite as arm friendly. I'd be very happy to use this full-time, but want to demo the ProKennex QTour first.

Comments: Perfect combination of comfort, power, and control. Very much what I would call a "neutral" racquet meaning whatever you put in, you get out. Allows me to play control shots or rip winners with confidence. Very flexible with string setups, from multis to full bed polys. Quality control of the frames is second to none. One of the best, if not the best, all around frame I have ever played with. Would recommend this to almost anyone who does not need the racquet to provide a ton of power.
From: Dave, 3/13

Comments: Let's face a few facts. Look at all of the reviews this racquet has received in only a short span of time. This is quite possibly the greatest racquet ever created. When a racquet manufacturer can develop a frame that is geared specifically towards "feel" and "control", but somehow still manages to create "power" that rivals a tweener frame, you have an instant classic. A MUST demo!!

Comments: I am an all-court player. With this ex-Fischer frame I have a lot of feedback, so you can set up the racquet really well with string and lead tape. I changed the standard grip with a Head leather grip, which gives me more feel. This is the second best racquet ever after the Volkl PB 10 Mid). I am used to hitting with midsize frames, so the only minus for me was that I have to be focused during the game not to overhit the court. Lower powered frames (mids) are easier for me to play with.
From: Jan, 12/12
String type and tension: WeissCannon Scorpio @ 48/42 lbs

Comments: Update on previous comments, two posts below. Like another user I had used lead tape but have since removed it. I find that I like it more with just the leather grip and no tape. Really a great, high-quality frame. The 'zero-tolerance' thing is the real deal (I have three of these and they all weigh exactly the same unstrung), and this is useful if you find it tough to focus knowing that something is different racquet to racquet because you can eliminate much of that worry from your mind when playing, barring any changes you've made to the racquet with strings etc. I think it is a frame that does reward preparation, technique, and confident hitting. Don't miss out on these!
From: Jordan, 7/12

Comments: I think that Pacific X Force Pro is second best racquet on the market right after Volkl PB10 Mid. But Pacific is better on days when things aren't going your way. You'll have more margin for error. This is a really comfortable stick, and very stable. It's really hard to find that kind of racquet these days.
From: Jan, 7/12
String type and tension: Full bed of poly @ 55 lbs

Comments: I am a dedicated Fischer M Pro 1 98 SL user, but those are getting very hard to find in any sort of decent condition. I thought I would give this a try as an alternative, and I am glad that I did. I feel like this racquet plays better than the old M Pro 1s. I noticed that the specs for the two are very close, but TW lists the X Force Pro at a few points stiffer than the old Fischer frames. Maybe that's the difference? If it is, it's a great improvement that adds some pop but without any arm discomfort. Just like with my old M Pro 1s, I added about four grams (total) of lead tape at 9:00 and 3:00 and switched to a leather grip. This is a very high- quality racquet and for me, the feel is unmatched. It's a shame that more people don't use Pacific!
From: Jordan

Comments: Took a leap of faith and ordered one of these "magic wands" from Tennis Warehouse without any demo...sure glad that I did as my game has instantly improved. As a senoir singles player, I have been described as a "dinker" or a "pusher" and I do really rely on drops and lobs to wear-down my younger opponents. So I really need a very accurate racquet. The Pacific X Force Pro is just what my game needed. How pleasant to find out that it has a Fisher heritage, my old stick of choice from 30 years ago. "Everything old is new again" sure rings true to me with this new racquet so much so that I've ordered a second one. Thanks, Pacific and Tennis Warehouse.
From: Glenn. 10/11
String type and tension: Babolat VS17 at 50lbs.
NTRP Rating: 3.5/4.0

Comments: Great control and the same plush Fischer feel. Weight and balance were spot on and I played with it interchangeably with my Pro Ones without a problem. I like the cosmetics much more than the Fischer ones but I think more black and less white would be an improvement. Especially the 4 white sections on the head, would look better if those were left black.
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut 55M/57C

Comments: I went through all those new sticks just to keep what is current: Babolat, Head, Wilson. I learned a new kind of tennis and something weird happened regarding my technique and I developed a lot if pain especially in my shoulder muscles. As former Fisher player, I just went "back" and ordered two Pacific sticks without demoing: I am finding my old tennis again, I have my touch as well as my power: and I have no pain anymore. Thanks Pacific!
From: Marcus, 8/11
String type and tension: Pacific Premium Power XL, 25 lg

Comments: This racquet offers plenty of control, but power is there for you too. With the right string combo and this will perform well for anybody. The bite of this racquet is astonishing, and pinpoint accuracy is very much appreciated. Don't forget to mention the ease of using this at net. Really it's a racquet for 4.0 player and up.
From: Joel, California, USA. 5/11
String type and tension: Volkl Power Fiber @ 45 lbs

Comments: I found the X Force Pro to have a more cushioned and muted response with less feel than my old M Pro No Tolerance, even though the Pacific is technically stiffer. For that reason, I decided to keep looking.
From: Michael, Sacramento, CA, USA, 12/10

Comments: I really wanted to love this racquet. Made the mistake of buying it without demo'ing. First off - there is nothing 'wrong' with this racquet. It looks great, and is very high quality. As stated, the weight was spot on, to the gram (unstrung, of course, strings vary in weight). HOWEVER, I am simply not good enough to play with this racquet. The sweet spot is a little too small for me, and I noticed if I hit the ball in/out of the sweet spot. The power level, even with some lead, was not enough. I have used a Radical Pro with similar specs, and the Fischer has much less power, even though the stiffness is, on paper, comparable. Spin is VERY easy to come by, but depth was difficult if you didn't hit the ball right. Serves are excellent. Nice power, and great spin. I hit a hopper of balls alternating between 'first and second serves' and did not 'double fault' once. Accuracy is amazing on serve. If you are a solid 4.5 who wants a softer racquet that does exactly what you tell it to do, this is the racquet for you.
From: Steve, Lincoln, NE, USA, 11/10
String type and tension: 52 lbs with Gosen OG Sheep 18

Comments: Revision to my comment below - "the best control..." After retrying the racquet without the leather grip and weights at 3/9, I actually preferred the way it handled better. The only thing I added from stock was 3g on the butt cap. The racquet is now a perfect 8 pts HL at about 12.25 oz. Generating good racquet head speed is the key to ripping power shots with this racquet. Because of the flex, good shoulder rotation and follow through is needed. I like the hybrid set-up: Signum Hextreme Pure Mains at 57 lbs; Tecnifibre X-One Biphase Crosses at 56 lbs. Great job, Pacific!
From: Chris, Fort Myers, USA. 10/10

Comments: The best control racquet I've used so far. A little under powered, so I added a leather grip and weight (6g)at 3 and 9 o'clock on the frame. Plays beautifully now and I plan on buying two more.
From: Chris, Fort Myers, FL, USA, 10/10
String type and tension: Signum Hextreme m - 56, TF - x- 55

Comments: This is my favorite racquet I have ever played with and is now my racquet of choice. I have never hit with a Fischer or Pacific racquet before and had no idea that I would enjoy it so much. Previously used the AeroPro Drive GT but was forced to find a new racquet due to elbow pain. With this racquet I have absolutely no elbow pain. I have demoed about 15 racquets (Volkl Power Bridge 10 Mid, BLX SixOne racquets, Babolat racquets, Head Radical and Prestige racquets, and Dunlop 200 and 300 racquets) over the last 3 months and this by far was the best. I seem to be able to do everything better with this racquet, serve big, groundstokes are great, service returns are hit back with ease, volleys are great, and lots of feel on every shot. This racquet is also very accurate on serves and groundstrokes. I can take big swings with this racquet and keep every ball on the court hitting flat or with top spin. I really can't say anything bad about this racquet.
From: Dave, Oklahoma City, OK USA, 10/10
String type and tension: Pacific Premium Power X 16

Comments: This was easily my favorite demo so far. I loved this racket for its comfort and feel at the net. Decent pace and spin on my groundies but I think with a little getting used to I could hit some devastating winners with this stick. Slice seemed easier than topspin for some reason on the backhand side but once again when I had enough time to really set up the one Handed BH it really cooked. I especially liked this racket for serving I felt that with the same head speed I was used to generating with other rackets I was getting much more pace on the ball, and placement was also a cinch as accuracy was another strong point with the X-force pro. The string that came in the demo racket was pretty impressive as well. Although I would string this with a soft co-poly in a thinner gauge like a 17 or at least 16L. This is top on my list so far I have a couple more demos to do but I think I may have found a partner.
From: Dallas, Sonoma, CA, USA, 09/10

Comments: I've been a fan of Fischer for more than a decade, but went away for a year trying to find a stick with a bit more power. My old Pro No. 1's were basically dead compared to a lot of the new players racquets coming out, but with my traditional big swings I found it harder to control most of the new sticks. I recently bought the Pacific X Force Pro and wow I have never been so impressed. Great pop on the groundstrokes with enough control to get my old backhand angled shots out wide back into my game. I had wondered why I wasn't hitting this shot anymore, must have been all those other racquets. Improved volleys and awesome for the serve. This racquet is a bit heavier, but I didn't feel it at all. This is the best racquet I have ever hit with. It's like my old game is coming back just because I've switched sticks. It is also important to note that the other racquets I played with gave me tennis elbow for the first time in my life, but after switching to this stick my tennis elbow went away.
From: David, Austin, TX, USA, 09/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Ace/ 62 lbs.

Comments: I really enjoyed this racquet. I was an old M Pro 98 owner and really regretted getting rid of it. This racquet definitely reminds me of the feel of the Fischers with great flex and control. The plus is, it offers a little more pop than the M Pro's. The only downside I've found so far with the racquet is, it is a little whippy and I found that I was coming around in my motion a little too quickly and hence getting too much spin on the ball, but that's nothing a few more hits won't correct since I am coming from a weighted up Rebel 95. All in all, a great job by Pacific and I'm definitely getting another one.
From: Chris, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 08/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre NRG2/Signum Pro Plasma Poly @ 57lbs/54lbs

Comments: Agree with everything Mike fr KY said. Racquet feels very "whippy" for an almost 12 oz stick. I added (4) 4" lead strips at 3/9 and a little above the handle and now the racquet feels and plays much better. Plenty of pop and great for all- court play. This is a racquet that will work with any type of play or stroke style. No arm pain and soft feel at impact. Not quite as flexible as prior Fischers, but close. Reminds me of a slightly lighter Pure Storm Tour (red/black model). They are advertising this as a "players" model, but with the 22-25 mm beam and large sweetspot, I think anyone 3.5 and up could easily use this stick. This might knock my Dunlop 300 Tour out of the #1 spot! I am also amazed at the lack of talk or buzz about these new Pacific X Force racquets. I think they need to lower the price down to $149 to get some sales going. $179 is too high at this time.
From: Jack, Atlanta, GA, USA. 7/10
String type and tension: NRG2 / Hyperion 53/51

Comments: This is a decent offering from Pacific, and true to what others have said here, it plays light and maneuverable (although a little whippy, but not bad) and it definitely doesn't feel like you're totin' 11.9 ounces in your holster. My impressions are that the racquet has adequate and decent power -- groundstrokes are fairly penetrating and when you put in some juice, the ability to add spin to keep the ball in bounds works to your advantage on approach shots. However, I thought the power on the serve was just average and perhaps a bit too headlight at the net. You had to decidedly punch the ball rather than let the racquet do the work. To remedy that, I am planning to do what Matthew from Washington did, which was change to a leather grip and add 4-6 grams at the 3 and 9 position to make it slightly less headlight and give it a bit more oomph. There are others on here that complained about arm pain due to the stiffness, but I haven't noticed any problems. Also note: I ordered it strung with the Power Force string promotion but hated it after 4 hours and took the knife to it. I replaced it with my favorite Babolat hybrid, Pro Hurricane Tour 17 in the mains with X-Cel 16 crosses, all at 54 lbs. As a result, the racquet has behaved much better and is much more reliable.
From: Mike, Louisville, KY, USA, 07/10
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour mains/Babolat X-cel crosses (54 lbs)

Comments: Great racquet. Found access to both spin and power in a highly maneuverable frame. Matched it with Pacific X Force 17 strings and seems to be an excellent combination. The vibration dampening works well and with a 60 stiffness makes it an arm friendly stick, which I need. Control is awesome and I was surprised at how forgiving it was with off center shots. Most impressed with serves where I had real pop and accuracy. Seems to play lighter than specs would suggest and I felt comfortable really opening up and driving groundstrokes. Aesthetically pleasing racquet and nicely engineered.....quality job by Pacific (Fischer). Try it out for sure.
From: Jay, Ontario, Canada, 06/10
String type and tension: Pacific X Force 17 M60lb X58lb
NTRP Rating: 4.0/4.5

Comments: Had a chance to take out both the Pro and reg version of Pacific's new Xforce sticks. Unlike others, I have never had any experience with Fischer sticks. I really like the Pro version over the lighter/flexier reg model. The zero tolerance is just awesome and a real selling point over the mass produced "bigger names" where all sticks are +/- 2-4g!! It was strung with full Pacific Polyforce at a lower tension and felt great. (Polyforce is an awesome poly and is nowhere near as stiff as it is rated.) Groundstrokes felt great--awesome flex and power. The stiffness level of 60ish is great. Definitely stiffer/more powerful than the regular model. Control is excellent and easy to hit both spin (top and slice) and really flatten it out is an ease as well. One area I was really surprised on was serve--I was hitting bombs!! Volleys are also very nice as could be expected with a 8-9pt HL balance stick. Swings very nice and light with the 320SW. I used to have a Pure Storm Tour GT, which weighed in at 352g and 335SW and it was a tad too much over a long period b/c of both the high static and higher SW. I do want to take it out for another demo or two, but will probably pick up one as it was just so solid. Great looking stick and the quality control is spot on. Great job!
From: KC, Columbia, SC. 6/10
String type and tension: Pacific Polyforce 52#

Comments: So far, so good. I really liked the Fischer M Pro 98, but found it just a tad too flexible and low-powered. The new X-Force is a replica of the slightly stiffer successor to that frame, the Black Granite. Perhaps to clear up any confusion on that matter without being too obvious, Pacific painted "Black Granite" in understated dark type at 12:00. This one feels perfect. I replaced the stock grip with leather, added 4 grams of lead at 3 and 9, and the racquet now weighs 12.5 oz with a 9-point headlight balance, just right for me. What stands out most is the feel. That is, I have a very good sense of where the racquet head is on every swing, which is helping my consistency. Spin on serve is tremendous, just like with the M Pro. Groundstrokes are silky smooth with adequate power on medium swings, and the racquet's flex offers good control on bigger cuts. Compared to most other player's frames I've tried, this one is very forgiving in terms of harshness on mishits, owing to the generous flex. All in all, a keeper for sure. I'm definitely getting another.
From: Matthew, Washington, DC. 06/10
String type and tension: Klip Legend Gut, 55 lbs

Comments: First rate quality-fit/finish all superb-great control on groundstrokes with pinpoint control. I have elbow trouble so the flex is perfect(just a notch stiffer from the mpro1-gr/yellow). Best volleying racquet I have ever played right at 12oz and about 7 points hd. light--place serves on a dime with great targeting as it comes through fast-nice touch as well. All us Fischer lovers will be very happy with Pacific's product- and on a side note the thermo bag is very nice all so. Well done.
From: Brian, ORMOND BCH.FLA. USA. 5/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-1 BIPHASE--52LBS

Comments: This racquet was a revelation for me. I have been playing with Babolat Pure Storm Tour. Tried many Babolats, Yonex's, Wilsons' but was understandably skeptical of this new thing. A friend of mine - a good player - almost forced me to demo the X Force and, boy - what nice feeling. It plays lighter than the specs suggest (my Babolat is 320g unstrung as well but feels more bulky) - very whippy and maneuverable but at the same time does not feel too headlight (as some of those racquets do these days). Gives very nice feeling/touch/sense of control but is at the same time extremely rewarding with the pop when you want to put more meat into the shot. Good spin too, even with the factory string (Pacific Premium Power). The swing and follow through is very easy and swift (again, feels more agile and easy to rip than my Babolat). It made me want to crush more and more balls. Haven't played with recent Fischers so can't say if this is the same or different. I agree it seems priced bit too expensive for a new entrant and I just pray Pacific sells enough of them to make this a viable business. Would hate to see this racquet disappear. In any case I'm buying more of them!
From: O.P., UK, 04/10
String type and tension: Luxilon BB Alu Power Fluoro, Babolat Xcel. 55lb
NTRP Rating: N/A

Comments: This is just the Fischer MPro 98 with a new paint job and believe me that is NOT a bad thing. This racquet is solid. My only complaint is that it could be heavier. More mass is something Fischer tried with the MCOMP95, and they just needed to make it more flexible and they would have had a winner. It seems Pacific is not going to keep the mCOMP95, or make a heavier model and that is a shame.
From: Jason, San Francisco, CA, USA. 04/10
String type and tension: Babolat VS Gut, 55lbs

Comments: Looks like a repackage of the Fischer Black Granite line of racquets that uses 'basalt' - Just like a year or two ago when Fischer introduced this technology. I like Fischer racquets and own several that I play with today. I wished Pacific would have priced them a little more competitively so more people would try these.
From: Steve, Des Moines, IA. 4/10