Pacific X Force Comp Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: This is a wonderful racquet, and very comfortable if you have tennis elbow.
From: Dean, 3/14

Comments: Love this racquet. I'm a 65+ year old male 3.5 player needing more power. Great power, control, and it volleys beautifully. Still getting used to the power. Strung at 60 lbs with a 17 gauge string. This racquet has really helped with every shot. Strong groundstrokes and volleys. Nice touch. Tried the racquet every day since I received it and it is so comfortable, I played a tourney the next day with it. Moved up from a 100 square inch, lighter racquet and this is a big improvement in all areas of the court.

Comments: I developed elbow and shoulder pain using Babolat Pure Drives. I was worried I was sacrificing power for comfort, but 8 hours on the court with the X Force Comps and this wand is an absolute dream. Precision and power from the baseline, very maneuverable at the net.
From: Jane, 10/13

Comments: Switched to this racquet from the Pro Kennex Redondo Mid. Due to a larger head (105 vs 93 sq inches), more spin generation, forgiveness, and power. I like the soft feel. Starting to dial in power. So far, I'm satisfied with larger the racquet.

Comments: I have a degree of shoulder and elbow discomfort with many racquets. I've tried pretty much all of the sticks that are advertised as "arm friendly" from all manufacturers, including Pro Kennex, Volkl, Babolat, Head, Wilson, etc. I demoed this one on the recommendation of our club pro. Believe me, this is the best, by far, for comfort while maintaining very good pop. Give this a test if you have any arm issues, or even if you don't. You'll be happy you got off the "big name" teat. Awesome racquet!
From: Russ, 6/13

Comments: I am just getting back into tennis after about 20 years off and decided it was time to let technology help my game. I just completed a rather extensive demo of "tweener" racquets (Volkl Organix 4, Prince EXO3 Red 105, Volkl Organix V1 Mid Plus, Head Radical IG OS, Pro Kennex Ki 20, Wilson Blade Team) and this one was the clear winner for me out of the bunch. I was looking for something that provided a comfortable response while not sacrificing on power and a generous sweetspot. At the end it came down to this frame and the Prince and I felt this one was a bit more forgiving and a bit more comfortable. Highly recommend, at the very least a demo of this one!
From: Sean, 7/12
String type and tension: Pacific Premium Power X @ 55 lbs

Comments: Great racquet, good power, nice control and easy on the elbow. Highly recommend it.
From: Mo, 10/11
String type and tension: Isospeed Pro @ 55 lbs

Comments: I tried this after playing with the X-Force, and it offers the same results: great control, comfort, and handling. But it definitely has a bigger sweet spot and added power on serves and volleys. I will be ordering a pair soon.
From: Tapatio, 9/11