Comments: I bought this Pacific Basalt-X Black Thermal XL Bag for interclub tennis use. It's a really good size for a two racquet arrangement with room for all the bits needed for an evening of tennis. The compartment idea is very good to help stay a bit more organized and the compartments have some flexibility in what can go in each one. It's very well made - sturdy and good quality. One day some company will put an organizer series of pockets in one of these bags to hold a wallet, touchscreen phone and keys individually. That would be perfection in a tennis bag. Easy enough to do you would have thought. Anyways, this is a great bag.

Comments: The Pacific Basalt-X Black Thermal XL Bag is an awesome bag! It keeps everything nice and organized in the individual pockets, plenty of space for gear, clothing, balls, etc. Love the separate thermal racquet compartment as well. Straps work in a variety of ways, I use it over the shoulder with one strap detached. This is a great purchase and worth every penny.
From: T.J., 7/12

Comments: The Pacific Basalt-X Black Thermal XL Bag is a really awesome tennis bag! Some of the really big ones look really ridiculous when you're just a club player, but this one has enough room for 3 racquets and then all of your other stuff, nicely organized into the pockets. Great job by Pacific!!

Comments: I bought this XL bag bag because I was tired of the ridiculous unorganized hurricane that happens when you lift up a tennis bag. I previously owned the Babolat Aero 6 pack, which is a bit bigger than the Pacific XL Thermal, but I love the design of the Pacific XL. The compartments definitely keep my large items organized with up to two cans of balls fitting in the smaller compartment, clothes and warm up gear in the middle, and shoes in the last pocket. The only thing that I didn't like is that there was no separate organizing compartment/zippers (like the Aero 6 has) in the side pocket, and no top quick grab handle. A well designed bag, I've already received a ton of compliments on mine on the court. It just screams sleek and serious.
From: Duke, 12/11

Comments: Well, I can honestly say this XL bagis the single coolest bag I've ever used. I completely love the separate compartment for shoes (a must!). The middle section has more than enough room for post-match clothes and even room left over for warmup pants, etc. he small front compartment is just enough for my two ball-saver cans too! I had no problem getting five racquets in the thermal section. Four is a better 'fit', but in a pinch, five will go in there. Solid construction, great style, and even better design. Finally!

Comments: Previously, I owned a Wilson BLX triple bag and it's clear that the Pacific Basalt-X Black Pro Thermal 2XLFrom:

Comments: I will tell you why this Pacific Basalt-X Black ThermalXL bag is a good bag and it stands above everything else. I have had several 6-9-12 racquet bags and an open bag design is not good. Yes, they are really roomy and have their advantages. However whenever you lift your bag like a backpack, everything becomes a mess inside. I had to resort to getting plastic shopping bags to keep it organized. Sometimes it still gets unorganized inside. This causes unwanted shuffling when you need something really badly. Therefore, this bag is great because nothing gets misplaced it's always where you want it to be. I can shake it like a chicken in a bag but the results are the same. I have been waiting for a long time for someone/some company to give some thought. I could use a bit more smaller compartments, but it will do. 4 racquets fit perfectly inside and no more. Perfect for a club player like myself and sometimes a traveling player. Many thanks to Pacific. It's about time designers used some reason.

Comments: The Pacific Basalt-X Thermal XL bag is a great compact size for serious club players; thermo section fits 3x racquets while the other main section is split into 3x compartments to provide separate dedicated space for your other gear. It is a commendable idea but diminishes valuable free space - they should've left it one large section so more rackets could be stored if required. Superbly constructed with the highest grade materials - this bag exudes quality and strength and is unquestionably the highest quality bag range in the market right now. Materials and construction are a notch above Babolat's Team Line, and miles ahead of Wilson and Head.
From: Gabriel, 8/11

Club Tennis Bags (Duffel Non-Racquet)
Tournament Pro Bags - Rectangular Tennis Bags