Comments: In regards to the Back Pack, this is the best tennis backpack I've found. After too much time watching video reviews and looking at bags in store also, my wife and I both agreed on this one as it is a high quality, well designed backpack. I was able to easily fit 2 racquets and a couple of wrist bands and a tacky towel in the racquet compartment. Love having 2 side mesh compartments for water bottles (or tennis cans if you prefer). Also, the small front accessory compartment is good for energy bars and has a ring for your keys. Cell phone pocket on one of the straps fits my phone perfectly. It has a large shoe compartment at the bottom as shown and works well but it does take away from rest of the main compartment. I put a pair of shoes in the shoe compartment and still was able to put two small towels, a couple of shirts and 2 cans of tennis balls in it. Of course, you could use the shoe compartment for more clothes or a first aid kit with sunscreen, etc. many configurations possible. The back is padded similar to the also excellent Tecnifibre ATP 9 pack bag that I also bought (see review there). Unless you want a backpack designed for IPads and with lots of small pockets, I can't imagine a better quality/value backpack. Pacific is not a name many people know about and my local tennis shop doesn't carry it so ordered and received from TW in just a matter of days. Highly recommend it.
From: Richard, 1/14

Club Tennis Bags (Duffel Non-Racquet)
Tournament Pro Bags - Rectangular Tennis Bags