Pacific X Force 17 String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: Wow! What a great string. I have been playing with Tornado for 18 months and loved it but having tried X Force 17 and I am changing to it. Great power, spin and feel. I use it as a full bed at 54 lbs in my Organix 4. I'm a 62 year old coach/stringer and have never been so enthusiastic about a new string.

Comments: X force is a very special string. After 15 days of using it in my Solinco Pro 10 at 54 lbs, I found that this string is number #1 for slices, also it provides a lot of power in my first serve (flat swing) and a lot of kick in my second serve. In the aspect of power, yes, the X force provides more power than other polys like signum pro poly plasma or luxilon big banger alupower, and with X force string your ball travels with more speed to the baseline. The feel is great and the spin that you can generate with this string only can be understood if you test it.
From: Elias, 3/13