Pacific X Force Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: I got this racquet 6 months ago once I started having tennis elbow problems with a stiffer frame/full poly. My elbow is still tender but improving. This has a soft feel, decent spin, good control, nice low key graphics, and great build quality (handle pallets like Head rackets). I added lead in the handle, a leather grip, and a bit of lead at 3 and 9 for balance with a total weight of around 12 oz. Worth a demo if you want a soft modern racquet. String type and tension: Poly Star Strike 17/Syn Gut 16 47lbs/51lbs.
From: Jason, 6/13

Comments: I agree with Anon, Pacific racquets have the best by far quality! I grew up on a Fischer VT pro 98 (previous version). This one feels softer and has a damper feel. If you are a spin artist, flat hitter or serve and volley player, this one is just right! Far better than Babolat, Wilson or Head. My all time second best to volkl PB 10 mid. Maybe I play better with Pacific X Force, but the Volkl PB 10 Mid has an egg shaped head size and that makes me look old fashion.
From: Jan, 3/13

Comments: This is just a great all around racquet. It does everything and does it well. It is a little on the light side, but don't let that fool you. For me, it more than held it's own in heavy baseline exchanges. It was hard for me to find any weaknesses with it. The only thing is, that you have to hit out with it to generate any kind of power. If the ball is struck correctly, you are rewarded very nicely. The one thing that stood out above anything else was the amount of comfort this racquet provides. This thing absorbs vibration like no other racquet I've hit with. If your looking for a racquet that does everything, you should check this one out.
From: Josh, 8/12
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Code Red

Comments: Having permanent issues with elbow and wrist I decided to switch the racquet for more comfortable. I didn't realize that flex ratio influences comfort level so much. This racquet has almost no vibration/shock transmission. Adding unique feel this makes perfect offer for players seeking comfort & control. This racquet also improved my serve and volleys instantly, I am quite surprised that racquet switch (previous one had similar balance and weight) can produce such change in stroke production. Shot precision seems improved as well. The only downside seems low power level but this can be modified with proper string selection and/or lowering tension. Players who tend to have arm/elbow/wrist problems shouldn't seek further than Pacific X Force. Dont narrow your focus only to "big" racquet brands (as I did), just give PXF a try. I decided to demo PXF after reading TW review and I agree with it in 100 %. All in all, very good racquet, though not very popular one.
From: Rafal, 1/12

Comments: I'm a big fan of Fischer racquets for their unique feel, so I order this Pacific X Force without testing, searching for more control in a lighter package than my Pro One 105 SL. Considering this is a 295 grams racquet, it is a good platform for customization. After a couple of string jobs and some experiments with lead, I can say: 1. More than 5 grams of lead on the hoop won't fit well. 2. Lead on the handle or leather grip with help a lot with the plow through and balance. 3. High tensions will make the racquet feel rigid and boardy. After today's long match I can say that there is good power and control, great slice shots both sides, and versatile when swinging topspin and flat (both with great results). Serves are taking a learning period, but not bad, maybe it is just me. But the highlights are the Fischer inheritance, the arm friendliness, and the feel, not to soft as the M Pro Ones but still very comfortable. Great racquet overall.
From: Eduardo, 11/11
String type and tension: Syn Gut, 50 lbs

Comments: I completely agree with the posts below. I used to play with the Fischer Pro 1 and now that I'm about to turn 50, I finally found a stick that offers everything I was looking for: control, soft feel, maneuverability, and some decent power. Thank you Pacific for keeping this racquets alive.
From: Tapatio, 7/11
String type and tension:Isospeed Control Classic 57 mains, 54 crosses

Comments: Having gone through quite a demo odyssey, during which I thought I couldn't tame the XForce, I kept thinking wistfully of it after settling for other tweeners temporarily. I came to the realization that a good set of control strings would help solve that problem and the rest would take care of itself. And that's happened. This racquet may be the best quasi- player's racquet out there--the hoop is really solid (perhaps the basalt--I liked the BLX 98 until it hurt my arm), with enough flex in the throat to even it out. Maneuverable with out being too whippy, it picks up reach shots at the corners, gives me help on lobs and serves, and doesn't sacrifice too much on the plow-through forehands. Bonus: makes the best sound of any racquet I've ever used.
From: Eric. 7/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Savage, @58 lbs.

Comments: IMO the best stick out there. Demo'd a bunch of 11 oz racquets from TW and this one was best. It's very solid, quick, and makes other racquets look cheap and feel clunky. I had 5 racquets in my bag (dunlop, yonex, wilson, etc) and over 2 weeks hit them all and this one was CLEARLY superior to them all. I preferred this to Pacific's touch 100 sq" also. No arm pain. I hybrid as below usually but had awesome results with Technifibre cheap synthetic gut; it's very easy to string. I'm getting another.
From: Rob, Geneva, IL, USA. 06/11
String type and tension:Polystar Energy 17 M; Gosen OG sheep micro 17 X both 60#

Comments: I used to be a flat groundstroker. I needed to get more topspin along with pace in my shots. I tried out this Pacific X-Force and it delivered the spin I needed. This racquet has nice pop, great balance and is very, very smooth. This racquet suits my game in singles and doubles and great at the net, volleys have nice spin depth and pace. I still use my Yonex rqis but love this pacific stick just the same and maybe more. Thank you Pacific.
From: Anthony, Santa Cruz, CA, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Kirschbaum synth gut 60lbs

Comments: Really nice frame, very soft feel, but when I hit hard, flat, serves, it gets stiffer. Nice slice and topspin one-handed backhand. Serve is amazing, flat bomb, big kick. No elbow or shoulder pain! Recommend!
From: Radek, Czech Republic, 02/11
String type and tension: Signum Pro Tornado 24/25

Comments: This is a best racket for arm comfort. I have tennis elbow with almost every other rackets but not this Pacific X-Force. It is a very good quality and well balance of power and control.
From: Anon, CA, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Babolat VS Gut main/ Poly cross: 52/50

Comments: Let me first say that I have purchased just about every racket and tennis warehouse can attest to that. With the exception of the pure storms all Babolats destroy my lateral epicondylitis (right arm).
It is interesting to me that when one purchases multiple rackets of the same make they are in essence different rackets with the same paint job.
Well to get to the point these Pacific's are the best rackets that I have ever hit/played with in my life and yes they do all have the same weight. Very very solid and the grip is perfect. All I can tell you is that the grip and racquet is perfect and they do have perfect quality control. The pacific racquet has excellent workmanship. If one has 5 aero pro drive gt racquets what does it all mean? They do not weigh the same unless tw mrt's match the racquets for use. We then have even gone into flex, stiffness, recoil weight, etc.... Take my word for it pacific is the real deal.
Try the pacific. My stringing machine is a star 5. If I could use Babolat racquets I would. These Pacifics are superior.

Comments: The pacific x force is a really great stick with over-the-top-performance in most departments. It has a good power-level, good spin-production, is stable and has a nice touch. To me it seems like a perfect blend of Babolat pure storm and Babolat pure drive!
From: Patrick, Germany, 11/10