Pacific XCite 16L (1.25) String Customer feedback

Comments: This is a great string. I moved to this from RPM Blast. It has great control, great spin, and soft on the arm. I couldn't be happier. You get very little vibration, very little string movement, and the tension lasts a lot longer than RPM.
From: Justin, 10/12

Comments: I've tested the string as the main string of a hybrid combination with a Gosen Micro 18g as the cross string. The string has more power than I expected. Spin can easily be generated. I didn't see any less spin production than with my regular main gear shaped string (Discho White Mamba) or my other test string (Helix 18). The comfort is very good for a poly type string. Out of the three strings I like the Pacific the most. Less vibration, and the string doesn't move much. It has great comfort and sufficient power, but the price is extreme. I'm a all-around player with relatively heavy shots of both wings and about a 4.5 player. I play with a Dunlop Aerogel 4D 200 Tour.
From: Jevon, 9/12