Pacific XCite 16 (1.30) String Customer feedback

Comments: My friend is a 5.5 young teaching pro and I am a former ITF circuit player, now 54. We both tried this in the cross strings of a hybrid set up with 16 gauge Pacific tough gut, which we love, replacing our RPM Blast 16 and 17 respectively. We both are going back to RPM Blast, which is softer, cups the ball better, has better control, and gets significantly more spin. The XCite is somewhat springy but still feels stiffer/harsher than rpm when paired with the tough gut. While not a bad string the response off the string bed is more unpredictable.
From: Rick, 8/15

Comments: Wow, really surprised I've been swapping between Krischbaum Pro Line 2, Luxilon Big Banger Original and Babolat RPM Blast (team) and this string has them all covered. Soft feel, solid spin and it seems to not only maintain tensions but also elasticity as well (which is next to impossible to find in softer feeling ploys) Well done Pacific!

Comments: Unlike many these days, I do not use the word amazing very often, but the word 'amazing' truly describes these strings. They are easily the best strings I've ever used in a full bed. They're multifilament, soft and buttery on the arm yet give all the pop and bite of a great polyester. These strings never move and hold tension better than any poly I've tried. Amazing is the right word! I haven't tried all of the Luxilons yet, but I'll be surprised if they surpass this Pacific string in full bed. The Pacific Excite is worth every penny!
From: JPR, 3/13

Comments: Great string! It has a solid feel with lots of control and tons of bite on the ball. It never lost tension, and 1.30 gauge is unbreakable.
From: Sami, 8/12