Comments: I love this shoe! I have a wider foot and these fit perfectly. They are light, the tongue stays in place, and great fliexability. I hope Prince brings back the fun colors from the previous generation, the grey and neon yellow laces! The new white ones are boring!
From: GD, 5/13

Comments: This is an awesome shoe. I hope Prince continues to make this model. I usually have to tape my foot to help with a bunion and with this shoe I don't have too and the best part is that my feet never hurt after tennis. I've played aggressive tennis for over 20 years and this is the best shoe I've worn.
From: L, 5/13

Comments: I love these shoes! I'm going to buy my third pair. They hold up well and there is no break in time. I have a bunion and am pain free! I've tried so many different shoes from Babolat to Addidas and end up giving them away. But not these, these are keepers.
From: Pike, 5/13

Comments: Returning this shoe. It does not hold you in at the heel (too low), and it is too narrow and pushes down on toe box. Very uncomfortable.
From: Marie, 4/13

Comments: Follow up to my review from 2/12...I play 5-6 hours/week and the soles are starting to show a bit of wear. But, they are so comfortable still, and very stylish. I often forget I am wearing them (not the case with my heavier barricades). I'm thinking of stocking up on these shoes as the ones I fall in love with tend to disappear with the seasons!
From: Talar, 7/12

Comments: I love this shoe! After blisters and lost toenails from other tennis shoes, this is the shoe for me (please Prince, never change it!) This shoe is similar to the T22, but allows for a tighter fit in the forefoot area, which is perfect for me. It provides plenty of toebox room, yet is not too wide. I also love the look of this shoe and get a lot of compliments on it. It is so nice not to have to wear white shoes anymore! I play 3.5 singles and doubles and see no need to ever look for another shoe. My superfeet inserts fit perfectly in them too. Will definitely be buying another pair of these!
From: Shannon, 7/12

Comments: These are so uncomfortable. Hurts on the top of my foot every time I flex my foot to move. so stiff at the bend. If it weren't for that I would like them. But as it stands I can't wear them. $100 down the drain. By the way, they felt fine at the the time I bought them. Only after wearing for a bit did the pain start. PS. They are neat looking though.
From: Rhonda, 5/12

Comments: I think I've tried every brand so far, and tend to like sticking with those that offer the 6-month durability guarantee. I wore Adidas Barricades and more recently, the Babolat Lady's...but was looking for something lighter. THIS IS IT! It's also much cuter in person. I don't feel like it will take long to break in. I put them on tonight and they felt awesome right out of the box, and then right onto the court. They feel like regular running shoes with lateral stability. Really loved running around the court not thinking about heavy shoes on my feet. DEFINITELY give them a try. Prince also throws in a pair of grey laces in case you want to turn the neon-yellow theme down a notch. Love it.
From: Talar, 2/12

Comments: Comfortable and stylish. Ironically these Prince Rebels fit better than my adidas barricade II's. They are lighter and even though I am 50yrs young, I move like a puma on the court. My fellow tennis entourage were gasping when I chased every ball down. Ha. Note: Some break-in time required.
From: Michele, 2/12